keysersoze123

Tuesday Numbers THG 5.3 (+18%)

It's a good increase, but shouldn't the Tuesday increase be even bigger this week, what with Easter coming and whatnot?Whatever...good, solid numbers for THG. It's hard to fault a movie heading for 350 million.

I'm not faulting it or criticizing it, just saying that cheap Tuesday always calls for big jumps for films in their second week and on.

Mirror Mirror's 31% increase seems to indicate we're going to be seeing big jumps today from holdovers. But yes, these are good if not necessary numbers for HG and WOTT.

Well, as lab pointed out, 2007's dailies are the best comparison with the qualification of an expected larger Tuesday increase for Discount Tuesday and a bigger drop for Wednesday which is the only real trend since then.

Of course, this Tuesday isn't great itself, but it's the first time THG goes under 50% drop. So good news. It's stabilizing. Also, I like to compare THG to SM3, and that film dropped on it's second Tuesday.And Wrath jump it's great to me. It's almost double than JC's first Tuesday jump. So great.

Of course, this Tuesday isn't great itself, but it's the first time THG goes under 50% drop. So good news. It's stabilizing. Also, I like to compare THG to SM3, and that film dropped on it's second Tuesday.

HG won't increase 173% on Friday though (which it wouldn't need to beat SM3's third weekend in the first place).

Of course, this Tuesday isn't great itself, but it's the first time THG goes under 50% drop. So good news. It's stabilizing. Also, I like to compare THG to SM3, and that film dropped on it's second Tuesday.And Wrath jump it's great to me. It's almost double than JC's first Tuesday jump. So great.

Again, not criticizing it in any way, but it is not stabilizing at all. If you are looking at the Tuesday to Tuesday drop and using that as a comparisson, it doesn't work. Last Tuesday was its first Tuesday, which always drops from the Monday and then the Tuesdays after is when it starts benefitting from cheap Tuesdays. So the film is neither stabilizing or in free fall, it's just behaving exactly the way it should.And there were no discount Tuesday's in 2007. That's why Spiderman 3 fell.