CJohn

Wednesday Numbers: Titanic 4.75 THG 4.6

It would be a disaster if this didn't hit 30m for the 5 day with this OD. No offense but your Last Song comparison is extremely silly. Titanic and Last Song being compared to each other? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Similar release date, existing fanbase....

I wonder what it meant by neck and neck with THG. Does it mean ticket sales or $$? If it's $$ then THG is holding up a lot better than we thought.

It has to be ticket sales, it wouldn't make sense otherwise.

I'd imagine they're neck and neck in ticket sales (in which HG would be making ~4m today, as expected).Titanic is just another example of studios wasting their money with hugely budgeted tentpoles that clearly don't have mass appeal. Titanic cost 200 million and its opening day is at 5m-6m? What a disaster. Cameron will never work in this town again.

I'd imagine they're neck and neck in ticket sales (in which HG would be making ~4m today, as expected).Titanic is just another example of studios wasting their money with hugely budgeted tentpoles that clearly don't have mass appeal. Titanic cost 200 million and its opening day is at 5m-6m? What a disaster. Cameron will never work in this town again.

:lol:BTW, how can't I like any post any more? Is the function taken down? Edited by vc2002