Jack Nevada

Movies You Like that nobody else does

Hercules (1983 version starring Lou Ferrigno)Flash GordonPopeyeDeath Wish 3Invasion USAAvenging Force13th WarriorSouthland TalesSolarisSplit SecondThe Lake HouseLife or Something Like ItSucker PunchLast Action HeroPCUDead Man on CampusTop Secret!Summer SchoolAdventures in BabysittingCan't Buy Me LoveHobo with a Shotgun3 O'Clock HighStreet KnightStickJohnny MnemonicVirtuosityTank GirlBarb WireStrange Daysetcetc

Edited by YoursTruly
  • Like 1

I made this list somewhere else, but people liked a few of the movies on the list. So I'll replace those with others I like that no one else does.1) Masters of the Universe2) Iron Man 23) Batman Forever4) Judge Dredd5) The Cable Guy6) Death to Smoochie7) Heavyweights8) The Karate Kid Part III9) The Last Action Hero10) The Village

I have an endless list:Comic Book films:Superman III(I can even watch IV) (like)Batman Forever (Love)Wolverine (like)Iron Man 2 (love)Others:Twilight Zone The Movie (like)Waterworld (ok)Lethal Weapon 3 and 4 (like)The Rookie (like)Rumble in the BronxMortal Kombat (like)Star Trek Nemesis (like)Star Trek V (like)Never Say Never Again (love)Die Another Day (like)A View to a Kill (love)Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (like)Mission Impossible 2 (like)Predator 2 (like)Last Action Hero (love)

Edited by The Iron Horse

Juno was a Best Picture nominee and made $143 million at the box office in North America. I definitely wouldn't call it a movie nobody else likes.

You would be surprised what I read on the internet. Diablo Cody is the most hated woman on it. ;)

Lets see.Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (I'm a HUGE Smith Nut)Tron: LegacyThe Phantom MenaceBASEketballGodzilla '98 (Hold's a soft spot as it was the first time I ever noticed hype)Men in Black IIAll of the Saw's, even V and 3DA Nightmare on Elm Street remakeGrown UpsLittle Nicky

I actually have quite a few films to list here, but just some of the ones off the top of my head:Ang Lee's HulkTron: LegacyThe Incredible HulkGreen LanternFunny PeopleThe Punisher (1989)GI JoeSucker PunchTerminator SalvationMatrix ReloadedMatrix RevolutionsThe ShadowSpawnDaredevilFantastic FourX-Men 3Star Trek NemesisQuantum of SolacePredator 2

Edited by ACCA

More that need to be mentioned:X-Men: The Last StandGodzilla (1998)CloverfieldA Nightmare on Elm Street sequels and the remakeTexas Chainsaw Massacre remake and The BeginningShrek the ThirdStar Wars - The Phantom MenaceSaw 3 and later. I know many regard as parts 4-7 as horrid, but I enjoyed them.Terminator 3

You would be surprised what I read on the internet. Diablo Cody is the most hated woman on it. ;)

That's true, but I don't think I've met anyone off the Internet who doesn't love it, or at least like it a lot.I think it's borderline insane how much hate Juno has received on the Internet, and it's too bad that similar vitriol has greeted The Blind Side and The Help in more recent years (while I'll readily concede that neither of those movies is great, neither is the unholy abomination that it's made out to be in places like the Awards Daily comment section).

Honestly my #1 has to be The Beach. It got such poor reviews and no one I know who has seen it liked it, but it's one of my favourite films. Yes, the book is far superior and the film doesn't hold a candle to it, but I still love the movie for what it is. Amazing soundtrack, great acting (especially from Leo and Tilda), interesting/thrilling plot and a 'theme' that really speaks to me. Plus the location/cinematography takes my breath away every time.I also really liked Dark Shadows.... lol

Battleship-yet I really can't say that as not a lot of people have seen it and quite a few actually did like it who saw it. (Same with John Carter while I'm at it, but again most people who did see it did like it)