Eric Burnett

No Way Home Weekend Thread | #RIP AIW Record | 260M OW DOM | 340M OS | 600M OW WW W/O CHINA

2 hours ago, Ipickthiswhiterose said:

Colossal recency bias.

Return of the King, Jurassic Park, the first Harry Potter and Lion King easily get onto this list. And that's just 90s onwards and thinking of only pre-release hype.

And sorry to say this guys but the hype for NWH is much higher in North America than elsewhere. Most of us have Omicron dominating the news and here in the UK the hype for NWH is big, but not as big as for NTTD from literally two months ago.

Elsewhere? Does the world only consist of North America and Europe? Cause the hype here is crazy too. Close to Endgame level.

Edited by catlover
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, Tokugennumataka said:

That Friday to Friday drop will probably be closer to 85%. Ouch! Will be happy if Sat to Sat and Sun to Sun drops are less than 50%.

I know I've been out of the box office game for quite a while but I'm pretty sure next Saturday is Christmas Day and Christmas Day is one of the busiest days of the year. I'm pretty sure it"ll have a terrific hold on Saturday and sunday. Big deal if it has a massive drop on Christmas eve.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, The Panda said:

A Dec OW record (and second largest ever) and the weekend thread only has 41 pages. 

Y’all need to shitpost more

Tell everyone in the chat to come back and start posting again 😘

• Like 2