Eric the Minion

No Way Home Weekend Thread | #RIP AIW Record | 260M OW DOM | 340M OS | 600M OW WW W/O CHINA

1 hour ago, Knights of Ren said:

I know just how to get this page count up.

Rian Johnson has made the best Star Wars movie/content since Lucas. 

Oh look at the time, must be going.

(no, seriously, literally leaving right now for shopping/dinner)

((you're right of course, but I ain't sticking around for any potential fallout))

(((LATE EDIT::: Except for Rogue One, naturally [mentally read that as best 'episode/Saga' for some reason)))

Edited by Porthos
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

Wait so is Thor in Guardians 3 or are the Guardians in Thor 4? I've seen both scenarios thrown around or maybe I'm confusing them

Guardians are popping up in THOR (but I imagine as a glorified cameo). 

THOR popping up in their movie is not rumored at all yet on a concrete production level.  

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1

Just now, Mango said:

Wait so is Thor in Guardians 3 or are the Guardians in Thor 4? I've seen both scenarios thrown around or maybe I'm confusing them

The latter for sure, the former only maybe — we’ll see where he ends up at the end of Thor4.

3 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Oh look at the time, must be going.

(no, seriously, literally leaving right now for shopping/dinner)

((you're right of course, but I ain't sticking around for any potential fallout))

We appreciate your small efforts to get us to 100 pages.

• Thanks 1

My Thor 4 hot take is that It’s the one I am least excited about. They announced that movie as Jane Foster Thor and Queer Val at SDCC, and now it’s all about Odinson and the GOTG? This better be massive “don’t look at the man behind the curtain” tactics or else I am gonna be so 

Sad The Little Mermaid GIF

AND! why did Thor have to get jacked again. He was better with the belly. 😡

3 minutes ago, Eric Osborn said:

And after I gave my hot take, I think now's the time to stop the ST/PT fighting. We all know it's gonna go to shit after all this. It's a silly fight anyways :ph34r: 

This isn't a mod warning btw. This was me trying to be funny with the whole "well my opinion is the one that truly matter,s so now we can end it". You can keep going if you want to, so long as you don't do anything stupid.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Weird Alegion said:

Though from reading the winds, I guess now is finally the time to point out that the worst PT movie is better than the best ST movie.

The basic problem is that none of the ST movies are part of a trilogy with a compelling overall story, and all of the PT movies are. Enough to overcome a lot smaller scale execution issues.   

Btw, turning to SW to pad an MCU wknd page count is an unmistakable sign of which franchise is still truly culturally ascendant in the US :ph34r: