Eric Furiosa

***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** NO WAY HOME SPOILERS THREAD ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***DID WE MENTION SPOILERS?????***

Andrew saving MJ, Aunt May's death, and the final scenes were all very emotional. Top-tier for MCU without a doubt.

Really was so shocked when May was killed...the moment she said great responsibility...I knew she was a goner. She was so great.

Andrew Garfield was fantastic, and he's so charismatic. He's the MVP, but Tom Holland is as well. He REALLY stepped up his game, and he pulled off the emotional scenes so great. 

• Like 2

Its amazing how this pulls off putting Peter through so much pain while still being a movie that made me feel good.

Like, objectively Peter's life is shit now.  His aunt died (like all his parental figures have) and he blames himself.  As MJ said she and Ned were all he had left, but now they've forgotten him.  Half the public hates Spider-man, and Peter Parker might as well be a ghost.

And yet... the movie sold me on Peter's goodness and perseverance.  He *is* going to prove to the world that he's a good person, he *is* going to find his way back to MJ and Ned.  The inclusion of the other Peter Parkers is key in this, because they show this Peter that you can pick yourself up and heal after loss.

• Like 4

I know the movie is great but anyone thought that the premise of this movie would have been solved a lot easier if it was real life and Peter really knows all the as powerful and influential as the avenger lol.

And had he not messed with Strange spell, things would have been a lot easier and simpler.

Edited by Dbui8743

5 minutes ago, Dbui8743 said:

I know the movie is great but anyone thought that the premise of this movie would have been solved a lot easier if it was real life and Peter really knows all the as powerful and influential as the avenger lol.

I'm getting the sense that post Endgame the Avengers aren't much of a coherent team, much more loosely connected.  Just seems to be the vibe I've gotten from FFM, NWH, and the Disney+ shows.

Just now, IceFire9yt said:

I'm getting the sense that post Endgame the Avengers aren't much of a coherent team, much more loosely connected.  Just seems to be the vibe I've gotten from FFM, NWH, and the Disney+ shows.

I mean even if no one is available, stark would have told pott a lot about how he cared about Peter, and or even Happy would have. And judging how real billionaires in our world can just do anything, i doubt that peter couldnt just go to Pott and say can you do something about the situation lol. Didnt Stark go to MIT too? But the first person he thought to ask is some wizard to do a spell.

Andrew Garfield looked like he had a lot of fun doing this movie but his Peter Parker definetly more sombre compared to Tobey's because of the death of both Uncle Ben and Gwen and I think when he saved MJ, a huge burden lifted off his shoulder and means he is able to move on. 

It's a minor thing but I wonder how it can be explained why some characters in the multiverse look like their MCU counterparts but others don't. I assume there is some timey wimey explaination.

I also wonder if the symbiote from Venom's universe might end up looking for the MCU Eddie Brock? 

9 hours ago, Knights of Ren said:

Andrew and Sony did not end on the best of terms so it would be interesting to see if he would be willing to come back for a non-MCU Sony film. 

To be fair, everyone who was at Sony between 2012-2014 when his movies came out likely left the studio months after his last movie was released when the whole hacking scandal happened.

Edited by filmlover