Ezen Baklattan

Friday numbers (page 12) THG 12.7-12.9, AR 9.3, Titanic 7.1

maybe all the teen girls that made Titanic so huge back in the day grew up and realized Dicapario got fatter and the love story is very melodramatic and corny!

lmao. true. I can't sit through that film.

maybe all the teen girls that made Titanic so huge back in the day grew up and realized Dicapario got fatter and the love story is very melodramatic and corny!

They cut the boobs scene that's why! :P

And Avatar 2 comes 5 years later and make TH look like a video game? It never ends. ;)

mhm, I'm expect eye exploding numbers from avatar2, should easily bust out a 150m+ opening wknd.

Im going to have to withdraw my prediction for 100m for Titanic, I thought it could still make over 20m this wknd and leg its way, but a sub 20m wknd, bellow even 18m makes that assumption impossible.

I don't see what's so bad about Titanic's performance. Maybe it's just me, but I for one would rather not waste money seeing a movie that I already have on DVD, and which I just saw two months ago on DVD at that. I'm sure many others would agree that it's a waste of 3 hours and 10 dollars. 3D for Titanic? What's going to "come at us"...the hand on the steamy car window?

Ah... that reasoning was sadly missing when people were predicting 150M+.