Jack Nevada

Pixar Movies From Best to worst

Always so impossible for me to do this and 3-6 are insanely close and I swap around all the time but here it goes:1. Toy Story 3 - A+2. Wall-E - A+3. The Incredibles - A+4. Up - A+5. Finding Nemo - A+6. Ratatouille - A+7. Toy Story 2 - A8. Toy Story - A9. Monsters Inc - A10. A Bug's Life - B+11. Cars - B12. Cars 2 - C-

Edited by MovieMan89

That's just not true. With the exception of the last Shrek movie, every Dreamworks movie in the last few years has been better than Cars 2.

it says there: 75%I just got tired of hearing how people hate Cars 2, even if it wasnt at Pixar standards, it was really fun and much better than most films released in 2011, I do understand that Mater could be annoying, but the movie deserves a little more recognition, it had one of the best characters additions in pixar history (Finn Mcmissile), in my opinion, no other new animated character from last year's competition had a more positive response than this one, just maybe Rango, and Captain Haddock

it says there: 75%I just got tired of hearing how people hate Cars 2, even if it wasnt at Pixar standards, it was really fun and much better than most films released in 2011, I do understand that Mater could be annoying, but the movie deserves a little more recognition, it had one of the best characters additions in pixar history (Finn Mcmissile), in my opinion, no other new animated character from last year's competition had a more positive response than this one, just maybe Rango, and Captain Haddock

I could name off every film that was better than Cars 2 last year, but that would take too long. And one good supporting character does not a good film make.The biggest problem with Cars 2 is that it has such a bullshit moral that makes Mater's character a lot more unlikable than he needed to be. The film felt like it was cut and pasted together to resemble something that looks like a formula for a kids film, but it seemed like there was no real thought put into it. Edited by tribefan695

Actually, 2011 was a weak year for quality films, and yes, people's main problem with Cars 2 is Mater, so that's not debatable, however we gotta remember that the cars franchise has always been aimed for kids than for adults, though a few of them (adults) really enjoy itLet just forgive pixar for taking a break and move on!, Brave is almost here

Being aimed at kids isn't an excuse for hack-job moralizing. I thoroughly enjoyed Blue Sky's Rio which came out the same year and was also undoubtedly aimed at kids.I'm willing to put Cars 2 behind me, I'm just defending myself from accusations that I only hated it because it was a sequel. I did not find it fun and I did not find it better than most of the films I saw in 2011.

CARS ll isn't really bad. It's better than 75% of DW films.

That's like saying I'd rather eat shit than drink piss though.Fuck this board. Getting to be a freaking arthritic snail.Anyway, as for the list,1. Ratatouille2. Finding Nemo2. The Incredibles2. Toy Story 35. Monsters, Inc.6. Cars7. Wall-E8. Toy Story 29. Up10. A Bug's Life11. Toy StoryThe only things I know for sure are the top four are set with 2-4 interchangeable. Cars is actually really underrated and Up overrated. The rest I've seen too little or too long ago to judge for sure. Oh and then there's the bastard child, which doesn't deserve to be mentioned.

But truth is, it's not 75%. Shrek, Shrek 2, Antz, Kung Fu Panda, Kung Fu Panda 2, MegaMind, How to Train Your Dragon, Flushed Away, Monsters Vs Aliens, Puss in Boots, Shrek the Third, Shrek Forever After, Over the Hedge, wait a second, what is it exactly better than? The Madagascar franchise. That's it. It's not even fun which you can grant movies like Shark Tale to a degree. All you had was Mater acting like the retard he is and everyone accepting it.Most films in 2011? What did you watch? Nothing? I only place it above Bad Teacher. Everything else was better. You're kidding, right? Finn McMissile is a cheap knock-off of M or any spy head. I'm getting tired of the blind Pixar loons telling us that we're hating and that Cars 2 is "still fun and better than Dreamworks (false) and 2011 films (false)" and for the record, no Dreamworks wouldn't care to have to Cars 2 like the loons suggest, not when practically all their films are of better quality.

Actually, 2011 was a weak year for quality films, and yes, people's main problem with Cars 2 is Mater, so that's not debatable, however we gotta remember that the cars franchise has always been aimed for kids than for adults, though a few of them (adults) really enjoy itLet just forgive pixar for taking a break and move on!, Brave is almost here

Let's get this over with once and for all, the Cars franchise is NOT aimed at children. Or should I say, the first was not exclusively, just like ALL their other films. I find it ironic that the biggest Cars 2 defenders, namely blinded Pixar fans, always bring this up as some sort of a justification. How can you be a Pixar fan if you don't know their motto was making movies for EVERYONE? I won't comment on this synapse fail again because if you don't get it, you won't.

1: Ratatouille. It's not even close. I appreciate it more and more every time I watch it. I also become ravenously hungry after every viewing.2: Toy Story. Never likely to be beaten again in my eyes. The definitive film from my childhood.3: The Incredibles. Pure awesome4: Toy Story 2/3. Both equal in my eyes.6: Monsters, Inc. So damn fun7: Cars. I really enjoy it. Plus it has MICHAEL SCHUMACHER AT THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!8: Finding Nemo. It's fun, not their greatest, but never a chore.9: Up. Again, it's good, but not particularly memorable outside of the opening.10: A Bugs Life. I haven't seen it in years, but remember enjoying it.11: Cars 2. Take mater out of the equation and it's really good fun. Add mater and it falls into mediocrity. But it at least has Michael Caine and Lewis Hamilton in it.12. Wall-e. Yes, Wall-e is my least appreciated Pixar film. Why? Because it falls flat after they hit the spaceship, with the exception of the scene in space with the fire extinguisher. The heavy handed eco message gets on my nerves, as does the whole tumbling fat people thing.

But truth is, it's not 75%. Shrek, Shrek 2, Antz, Kung Fu Panda, Kung Fu Panda 2, MegaMind, How to Train Your Dragon, Flushed Away, Monsters Vs Aliens, Puss in Boots, Shrek the Third, Shrek Forever After, Over the Hedge, wait a second, what is it exactly better than? The Madagascar franchise. That's it. It's not even fun which you can grant movies like Shark Tale to a degree. All you had was Mater acting like the retard he is and everyone accepting it.

Most films in 2011? What did you watch? Nothing? I only place it above Bad Teacher. Everything else was better.

why you get disturbed for things like this, it's just a "bad", what’s the drama?,

If you look closely to my personal pixar rank, you’ll see where I put Cars 2, so move on

You're kidding, right? Finn McMissile is a cheap knock-off of M or any spy head. I'm getting tired of the blind Pixar loons telling us that we're hating and that Cars 2 is "still fun and better than Dreamworks (false) and 2011 films (false)" and for the record, no Dreamworks wouldn't care to have to Cars 2 like the loons suggest, not when practically all their films are of better quality.

:lol: :lol:

at least in every negative comment against cars 2, most people praised Sir, Michael Caine role (Finn McMissile), for them, that was the most positive aspect of the movie

and sure, Shrek 3, Over the Hedge, M vs. A, are absolutely flawless films

Let's get this over with once and for all, the Cars franchise is NOT aimed at children. Or should I say, the first was not exclusively, just like ALL their other films. I find it ironic that the biggest Cars 2 defenders, namely blinded Pixar fans, always bring this up as some sort of a justification. How can you be a Pixar fan if you don't know their motto was making movies for EVERYONE? I won't comment on this synapse fail again because if you don't get it, you won't.

you are smart enough to get the difference between the Cars Franchise" and the Cars films ;), so calm down and not get offended by your own appreciations,

and last, Please, stop using the word "loon", you sound so silly

1: Ratatouille. It's not even close. I appreciate it more and more every time I watch it. I also become ravenously hungry after every viewing.2: Toy Story. Never likely to be beaten again in my eyes. The definitive film from my childhood.3: The Incredibles. Pure awesome4: Toy Story 2/3. Both equal in my eyes.6: Monsters, Inc. So damn fun7: Cars. I really enjoy it. Plus it has MICHAEL SCHUMACHER AT THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!8: Finding Nemo. It's fun, not their greatest, but never a chore.9: Up. Again, it's good, but not particularly memorable outside of the opening.10: A Bugs Life. I haven't seen it in years, but remember enjoying it.11: Cars 2. Take mater out of the equation and it's really good fun. Add mater and it falls into mediocrity. But it at least has Michael Caine and Lewis Hamilton in it.12. Wall-e. Yes, Wall-e is my least appreciated Pixar film. Why? Because it falls flat after they hit the spaceship, with the exception of the scene in space with the fire extinguisher. The heavy handed eco message gets on my nerves, as does the whole tumbling fat people thing.

This list troubles me in a deep deep way. :unsure:

1) Finding Nemo2) TS1, TS2, TS3, The Incredibles3) Monsters Inc. A Bug's Life, Cars...4) Wall-E, Up.....5) Cars2....6) Ratatouille The only Pixar film I hate. IMO the story of a rat pulling the hair of a man to control him making food is plainly stupid and absurd.

Edited by vc2002