baumer

Weekend Numbers (THG 33.5, AR 21.4, Titanic 17.3)

Potter movies (outside of one or two of them) are way better than the first HG movie, but yeah he may have unfortunately. THG for Baumer is the twilight series for the rest of us.

Baumer knows what I meant when I said that :lol:

Well, I'm going for the day...thank god i have a funeral to go to today. It would be unbearable around here with THG falling so little.But just know that THG is one of the worst films to come out this year. It was incompetently directed, poorly written, amateurishly photographed and the only good thing about it is some of the acting. But it's rushed, makes no sense to those of us who have not read the books and it's just flat out a mess. Twilight, Shrek, Transformer and most other 300 mill films are at least well made and entertaining. This piece of crap is just hogwash. Enjoy your day and your crappy movie.

Well, I'm going for the day...thank god i have a funeral to go to today. It would be unbearable around here with THG falling so little.

But just know that THG is one of the worst films to come out this year. It was incompetently directed, poorly written, amateurishly photographed and the only good thing about it is some of the acting. But it's rushed, makes no sense to those of us who have not read the books and it's just flat out a mess.

Twilight, Shrek, Transformer and most other 300 mill films are at least well made and entertaining. This piece of crap is just hogwash. Enjoy your day and your crappy movie.

Seriously? Not the best thing to say.

I'm not going to do it today, you THG loonies can celebrate your shitty movie doing well, but Twilights are so much better in every way than THG. I just find THG to be so sad, it really is. I'm sure the books are good, but the film was terrible in so many ways.

Ugh. That is all.

Well, I'm going for the day...thank god i have a funeral to go to today. It would be unbearable around here with THG falling so little.But just know that THG is one of the worst films to come out this year. It was incompetently directed, poorly written, amateurishly photographed and the only good thing about it is some of the acting. But it's rushed, makes no sense to those of us who have not read the books and it's just flat out a mess. Twilight, Shrek, Transformer and most other 300 mill films are at least well made and entertaining. This piece of crap is just hogwash. Enjoy your day and your crappy movie.

We will, and the many sequels that will follow :D (oh and guess what, by that time the OS will have caught on so Catching Fire will be breaking some records! B) )

Spider-Man 3 is really good, the best of the trilogy. The worst movies are Star Wars & Transformers.

This can't be a real post...it just can't. And if you're talking about SW OT, well then you should be suspended from watching movies for like a year or something.

resident HG h8er.

A funeral on Easter? Ugh, that sucks.

Well, I'm going for the day...thank god i have a funeral to go to today. It would be unbearable around here with THG falling so little.

But just know that THG is one of the worst films to come out this year. It was incompetently directed, poorly written, amateurishly photographed and the only good thing about it is some of the acting. But it's rushed, makes no sense to those of us who have not read the books and it's just flat out a mess.

Twilight, Shrek, Transformer and most other 300 mill films are at least well made and entertaining. This piece of crap is just hogwash. Enjoy your day and your crappy movie.

Posted Image

LOL

I love Baumer meltdowns....they have been hilarious. His PIXAR fuelled ones are a bit better though

Edited by theultimatebiu