Eric is Quiet

THE BATMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 134M OW DOM, 258.2M WW | Biggest WB opening since BvS. First non Disney-affiliated 100M OW since 2018

16 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Soooo, what‘s up beside it being the Batman opening weekend?

Wasn‘t in a cinema in ages (live in one of the worst counties… and so on)

LONG TIME, NO SEE!!!!  

You mean all we had to do to summon you back was tag you or sumthin?  Would have done that ages ago if I thought that would have done the trick. 😛

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Porthos said:

LONG TIME, NO SEE!!!!  

You mean all we had to do to summon you back was tag you or sumthin?  Would have done that ages ago if I thought that would have done the trick. 😛

C960-C33-B-BC5-A-4-B6-B-A1-F6-A249-BADE3

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Porthos said:

I had a few for best… lists, but those where done during high pressure times, so it was a combination of a cool down at work (and other places), and the tag 😉

• Like 3

march march march @WrathOfHan @Eric Says Trans Rights

15x:

Death on the Nile: Tenet Round 3 IMAX, Honest Thief Dolby, Synchronic, Nightmare Alley, The Matrix Resurrections Round 2, A Journal for Jordan, Licorice Pizza Round 2, Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner, Scream Dolby, West Side Story Round 2, The Matrix Resurrections Round 3, The King’s Man, No Time to Die Round 2 IMAX, The Souvenir: Part II, Belle Round 2

Morbius: The Gentlemen, Bloodshot IMAX, The New Mutants IMAX, Tenet Round 3 IMAX, The Last Duel, Eternals Dolby, Spider-Man: No Way Home IMAX, The Matrix Resurrections, Spider-Man: No Way Home Round 2, Nightmare Alley, The Matrix Resurrections Round 2, A Journal for Jordan, Scream Dolby, The Matrix Resurrections Round 3, Uncharted Dolby

12x:

The Batman: Dune Dolby, Eternals Dolby, The Matrix Resurrections, Spider-Man: No Way Home Round 2, Nightmare Alley, The Matrix Resurrections Round 2, Licorice Pizza Round 2, Scream Dolby, The Matrix Resurrections Round 3, No Time to Die Round 2 IMAX, Death on the Nile Dolby, The Sky is Everywhere

8x:

Lightyear: Encanto Dolby Atmos, The Matrix Resurrections, Nightmare Alley, The Matrix Resurrections Round 2, West Side Story Round 2, The Matrix Resurrections Round 3, The King’s Man, Death on the Nile Dolby

7x:

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore: The Matrix Resurrections, Spider-Man: No Way Home Round 2, The Matrix Resurrections Round 2, Sing 2 Dolby, West Side Story Round 2, The Matrix Resurrections Round 3, Belle Round 2

Uncharted: Dune Dolby, Spider-Man: No Way Home IMAX, Spider-Man: No Way Home Round 2, A Journal for Jordan, Licorice Pizza Round 2, The King’s Man, Death on the Nile Dolby

Everything Everywhere All at Once: The Matrix Resurrections Round 3, The King’s Man, The Souvenir: Part II, Belle Round 2, The Sky is Everywhere, 2022 Live-Action Shorts, Da 5 Bloods

6x:

Ambulance: Dune Dolby, Spider-Man: No Way Home IMAX, The Matrix Resurrections, Spider-Man: No Way Home Round 2, The Matrix Resurrections Round 2, The Matrix Resurrections Round 3

Marry Me: A Journal for Jordan, Licorice Pizza Round 2, Sing 2 Dolby, Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner, Scream Dolby, West Side Story Round 2

Top Gun: Maverick: Gemini Man Dolby HFR120fps3D, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Dolby, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Round 2 IMAX, A Quiet Place Part II IMAX, Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins IMAX, The Godfather Dolby

The Lost City: The Matrix Resurrections, The Matrix Resurrections Round 2, The Matrix Resurrections Round 3, Parallel Mothers, The Worst Person in the World, The Godfather Dolby

5x:

Turning Red: The Addams Family 2, Ron’s Gone Wrong, Encanto Dolby Atmos, West Side Story Dolby, Sing 2 Dolby

Dog: The Matrix Resurrections, Licorice Pizza Round 2, Sing 2 Dolby, Scream Dolby, The Worst Person in the World

4x:

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man, Spider-Man: No Way Home IMAX, Spider-Man: No Way Home Round 2

Downton Abbey: A New Era: Belfast, Sing 2 Dolby, The Souvenir: Part II, Drive My Car Round 3

The Bad Guys: Sing 2 Dolby, Belle Round 2, Death on the Nile Dolby, 2022 Animated Shorts

Sonic the Hedgehog 2: Spider-Man: No Way Home Round 2, Sing 2 Dolby, Uncharted Dolby, 2022 Animated Shorts

The Northman: The Matrix Resurrections, The Matrix Resurrections Round 2, Scream Dolby, Da 5 Bloods

The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent: The Matrix Resurrections Round 2, The Matrix Resurrections Round 3, Uncharted Dolby, Da 5 Bloods

3x:

Minions: The Rise of Gru: The Call of the Wild Dolby, Onward Dolby, The Croods Round 2
The Outfit: Nightmare Alley, The Worst Person in the World, The Godfather Dolby
The Bob’s Burgers Movie: Death on the Nile Dolby, Uncharted Dolby, The Godfather Dolby
DC League of Super-Pets: The Mitchells vs. the Machines, King Richard, 2022 Animated Shorts

2x:

The Comeback Trail: Tenet Round 3 IMAX, Honest Thief Dolby
Thor: Love and Thunder: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man
The Marvels: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man
Fantastic Four: The Conjuring 2 Round 2, Wrath of Man
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Part One): Sing 2 Dolby, Belle Round 2
The Godfather: 50th Anniversary: Scream Dolby, Death on the Nile Dolby
The Duke: The Lost Leonardo, The Godfather Dolby
Father Stu: Uncharted Dolby, 2022 Live-Action Shorts

1x:

The Black Phone: The Last Duel
The Devil’s Light: Nightmare Alley
Strawberry Mansion: The Tragedy of Macbeth
The Unbreakable Boy: A Journal for Jordan
X: Scream Dolby
You Won’t Be Alone: Parallel Mothers
Breaking Bread: Drive My Car Round 3
The Conductor: Drive My Car Round 3
Jurassic World: Dominion: Uncharted Dolby
Huda’s Salon: 2022 Documentary Shorts
The Torch: 2022 Documentary Shorts
Tyson’s Run: 2022 Animated Shorts
The Unbreakable Boy: 2022 Animated Shorts
Happening: 2022 Live-Action Shorts
Infinite Storm: 2022 Live-Action Shorts
Firestarter: Da 5 Bloods

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 1

Just now, Eric Says Trans Rights said:

The Batman Greater Philadelphia Area Seat Report T-1 and Counting

Sellouts Showings Seats Sold Total Seats Perct Sold
TOTALS 3 217 9859 39778 24.79%

Total Sellouts Added Today: 1

Total Seats Sold Today: 1,127

Comp

1.917x of Black Widow T-1 (25.31M)

3.044x of Shang-Chi T-1 (26.79M)

3.309x of Venom 2 T-1 (38.39M)

2.699x of Eternals T-1 (25.64M)

0.376x of Spider-Man: NWH T-1 (18.81M)

Adjusted Comp

0.511x of Star Wars: TROS T-1 (20.45M)

Cross-post from the Tracking Thread

1 hour ago, terrestrial said:

haha, I am older than him (I am in my 6th decade, he is not)

Hey terrestrial. Long time.

Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, terrestrial said:

haha, I am older than him (I am in my 6th decade, he is not)

Daddy

• Astonished 1

50 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Hey terrestrial. Long time.

10 minutes ago, Marek the Jedi said:

hellooooooooooo :) @terrestrial

hello too

yupp, too much work, also not going to the movies for security reasons, lessened ‚the need‘ to jump into the board, plus other reasons my time/energy… didn‘t allow a relaxed visit.

• Like 8

The Batman Warner Bros. $150,000,000* $150,000,000 ~4,300 NEW

https://www.boxofficepro.com/weekend-box-office-forecast-the-batman-paces-for-second-100m-pandemic-debut-with-potential-for-much-more/

7 hours ago, Grebacio said:

nSNbTH1.jpg
Verified Audience starts at 100%, altough there are less than 50 reviews yet. Verified avgerage score stands at 4.7, while all aduiences stands at 92% with 4.6 average score

6 hours ago, snarkmachine said:

This number means next to nothing - of course Batman’s biggest fans are the first to snatch up early tickets to see it.

Now at 95% with 250+. I suspect it will settle around 90 — people who love it seem to LOVE it but there are some obvious elements from reviews that aren’t exactly maximized for GA enjoyment/might clash a bit with expectations. Not too surprising considering e.g. War for the Planet of the Apes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CJohn said:

I can be Sydney Sweeney's baby any day of the week. Or whatever she wants me to be. Literally anything. No barriers.

Nah son, we stan Alexa Damie or Barbie Ferreira 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Nah son, we stan Alexa Damie or Barbie Ferreira 

No barriers for any of them either. I am a skank and I am proud of it.

• Thanks 2