Eric is Quiet

WEEKEND THREAD: No one went to the Danger Zone :( 145M JWD, 51.8M TGM, EEAAO reaches 61 DOM

4 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

seems like 41.

Awesome. I definitely thought it was crossing 40 based on data I saw in the afternoon. Good increase from 18m previews. Dont forget thursday shows started early and had great walkups as well. Plus i have a feeling they rounded out previews yesterday and took off few 100K from true friday. 

May be Sat 46 and Sun 38. OW - 143m. if friday can bump to 61m+ including previews then 150m could be in play. 

• Like 2

this thing is thrown around a lot that WEST coast overperformed whenever there is an overperformance, which isn't exactly true as the way numbers are presented, you are seeing whole of market of that specific time. 7PM number is of 7PM East, Central, West, etc. 

Unless someone use some other method to project, my method have no impact of any coast pumping numbers early or late.

• Like 4
  • Disbelief 1

3 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

you are seeing whole of market of that specific time. 7PM number is of 7PM East, Central, West, etc. 

Unless someone use some other method to project, my method have no impact of any coast pumping numbers early or late.

So this number is a projection as of 8:30pm in all US time zones? Sorry if I am butchering this bad