charlie Jatinder

11-14 Weekday Thread | Featuring Future BOFFY Award Winning Meltdown of Our Fallen False God

I lost any small shred of respect for EC after that Twitter meltdown. It's incredibly childish and shows a lack of self-awareness to whine and then then to try mudsling and disrespect the forum.

Edited by YM!

4 hours ago, Krissykins said:

$601,921,383 yet Paramount still can’t pay Neve Campbell what she’s worth. 

(in all seriousness, congratulations to Top Gun Maverick. We don’t have a $600m grosser very often!)

Does Paramount really think the newbies in Scream 5 are enough to substitute the legend that is Sidney Prescott? Are they perhaps attempting a diversity statement with latin and black leads? Will they dare have Gale freaking Weathers be the opening kill?

Edited by Xavier

Well Empire City via his twitter is lighting this forum and the mods on fire. Not sure of his past and how he has been banned before and come back but not sure this will be fixed.

He has said he wont be coming back after the 2 month ban. I initially felt the ban was deserved but felt 2 months was harsh. Seems like the guy was just angling for a flame war and this was inevitable.  

This was always going to happen sooner rather than later in some form. Watching him meltdown now just shows how he has no self awareness at all and how very little he thinks of anybody on here. unless we praise him and agree with him we are just trash.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, CJohn said:

The twitter meltdown of a certain someone is something to behold.

My favorite thing about this, is that if he uses his Twitter to put out new numbers, I’m just gonna post them. We get his info without having to deal with him.

Or, well, someone should since he blocked me. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, Cap said:

My favorite thing about this, is that if he uses his Twitter to put out new numbers, I’m just gonna post them. We get his info without having to deal with him.

Or, well, someone should since he blocked me. 

Paging @John C-Nah

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I gotta say, you have to pretty petty and desperate in order to meltdown on Twitter over a movie forum ban. That gives me the impression that he is a very angry person and also has a very fragile ego.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

I gotta say, you have to pretty petty and desperate in order to meltdown on Twitter over a movie forum ban. That gives me the impression that he is a very angry person and also has a very fragile ego.

People have meltdowns on twitter for less suprsingly lol 😅

I’m sorry, but I saw Empire’s baseball bat comment and I can’t believe that some of y’all think that’s an instaban worthy post. He’s clearly exaggerating. It’s like telling someone to pound sand, and the way he worded it makes it clear as day that he’s not being serious. He’s not “advocating for violence,” give me a fucking break. 

Sorry to hijack the ban convo with actual box office stuff lol Maverick, you're back where you belong.

BIGGEST DOMESTIC 7th TUESDAY:

1 Jan 1, 2002 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone $3,078,000   3,311    $930    $291,594,218
2 Feb 2, 2010 Avatar $2,688,514 3,074 $875 $601,141,551
3 Jul 12, 2022 Top Gun: Maverick $2,467,488 3,513 $702 $601,921,383

Edited by The Dark Alfred
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, parkerthegreat said:

I’m sorry, but I saw Empire’s baseball bat comment and I can’t believe that some of y’all think that’s an instaban worthy post. He’s clearly exaggerating. It’s like telling someone to pound sand, and the way he worded it makes it clear as day that he’s not being serious. He’s not “advocating for violence,” give me a fucking break. 

Why is so hard understanding that nobody is obligated to deal with this kind of thing and are isolating situations to make it more palatable?

Isolated yeah maybe it´s not so bad, personally i don´t think it is, but it´s being a consistent problem and like it or not we´re in a forum that doesn´t have to bow to what we think. Mods already said here there was tons of members tired of these kind of defensive and condescending posts repeatedly, if so many people are unhappy something needs to be done, end of history.

Just because some people don´t mind it doesn´t mean everyone have to accept it in silence. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, parkerthegreat said:

No single comment like that causes an instaban. There are a series of warnings that happen over time and like what the veteran posters here are saying, dude was obnoxious for years. 

btw, he was given a suspension initially, not a ban. Suspensions are also temporary, unless you spaz out (like he did).

• Like 8