Cap

MARVEL STUDIOS PRESENTS SAN DIEGO COMIC CON | THURSDAY: WWE PANEL | FRIDAY: LOTRs | SATURDAY: KEVIN | SUNDAY: BARGAINING SHOPPING | WE'RE BACK, BAY BEE.

1 minute ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Yeah, Henry Cavill is out as Superman. Just recast at this point. It's better than nothing.

Cavill

Miller

Fisher

Gadot

Mamoa

But the SnyderVerse LIVES

5 minutes ago, Ecks Ecks Are said:

So DC spent an entire hour discussing Shazam 2 and Black Adam.....

And literally nothing else. Wow. I hope Marvel doesn't shit the bed like that. 

Hey, if DC can milk just two projects for an entire hour, then Marvel can do just four easily.

Anyway, now that Cavill is out as Superman, I should get some snacks ready and enjoy the meltdowns. I'm more than satisfied after the Snyder Cut provided a satisfying ending for that continuity IMO. Bring on the reboot!

Edited by BadOlCatSylvester

My issues with the WB Panel are

- they could have done more films not just the DC stuff. Seriously. Barbie would have killed before this crowd, because this crowd has been trying to kill each other to get to Mattel booth all weekend.  Or Dune. 

- they immediately release the footage they show. It just kills the buzz in the room. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cap said:

My issues with the WB Panel are

- they could have done more films not just the DC stuff. Seriously. Barbie would have killed before this crowd, because this crowd has been trying to kill each other to get to Mattel booth all weekend.  Or Dune. 

- they immediately release the footage they show. It just kills the buzz in the room. 

I wonder where the video games are. Injustice 3? The rumoured Marvel Injustice? Lego? Mortal Kombat?

I know there's rumours that WB-Disco might sell the games division but surely they could've done something. 

We’re onto House of Dragon. They just had the Audacity to bring out George RR Martin. AMAZING. 

cause he cancelled his other panel and signings. 

They showed a trailer. I assume it’s now online. 

Show looks expensive. Looks like the production quality is the same as GOT. Who knows about the writing? 👀👀👀

• Like 4

- talking about how the show starts at the pinnacle of the Targaryen empire and how the whole thing unravels. 

- everyone is basically being asked about their character and their backstory. 

- george talking about “how this is always a nervous process cause it’s like giving your kids to someone for adoption and will you recognize when they come back and will they treat them well”

L

O

L

- there are 17 dragons on the show. Apparently someone are season one, some season 2

- lots of talks about wigs! Wigs helped everyone get in character! And Matt Ryan hated his lol. Took an hour to put on every day. 

- george thinks a good king is more concerned with building roads than fighting wars, only no one would watch that show. 

A6D2C3C8-8457-4C16-8BF6-C9928DECB68A.jpeg

ABFD7765-FF65-4C78-B789-64F652F786CC.jpeg

3EF6EB4D-1AFF-49D9-AD32-39421348071A.jpeg

• Like 3

LOLOLOL. They are asking “Why a King? Why can’t it be a QUEEN.”  And now George is talking about how “the show is based on REAL  history and this is kind of based on the time period called The Anarchy”. 

Emma D’Arcy is having NONE of that.

• Like 2
  • Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, Cap said:

LOLOLOL. They are asking “Why a King? Why can’t it be a QUEEN.”  And now George is talking about how “the show is based on REAL  history and this is kind of based on the time period called The Anarchy”. 

Emma D’Arcy is having NONE of that.

The answer to that question is because a lot of men are sexist assholes

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, AJG said:

I wonder where the video games are. Injustice 3? The rumoured Marvel Injustice? Lego? Mortal Kombat?

I know there's rumours that WB-Disco might sell the games division but surely they could've done something. 

They showed trailers for Gotham Knights and Lebron in their Smash clone, but that's it

2 minutes ago, Ecks Ecks Are said:

The show with the 17 dragons, right? 

He means the plot lines are inspired by historical events.

For example the Red Wedding was inspired by a real Scottish massacre

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

- Regarding the “racebending” discussion from a couple of pages before. They asked Steve Toussaint about this and his character. He said “I know some people are upset someone like me would be in this world, but that’s their problem. My only problem is not forgetting my lines and not running into the furniture.”

- We’re doing Q&A. No brave soul as asked about the last book. BUT. He did just reference it. Said he has to “deliver it” before he can do a cameo on the show. But if he does, he wants to be a Severed head. 

Also I’m gonna turn my phone off of it to him certain battery power. I will be back during Star Trek

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ecks Ecks Are said:

I am just writing down what they are saying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Ecks Ecks Are said:

True story: A former ADULT colleague of mine from back when GOT was at its peak was under the impression that dragons actually existed IRL and just went the way of the dinos 😭

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

😪

I don't think I've ever seen a time where an internet meme was referenced in real life elicit anything more than confusion and a quick awkward silence.

• Like 3