Cap

MARVEL STUDIOS PRESENTS SAN DIEGO COMIC CON | THURSDAY: WWE PANEL | FRIDAY: LOTRs | SATURDAY: KEVIN | SUNDAY: BARGAINING SHOPPING | WE'RE BACK, BAY BEE.

Dwayne is talking about a NEW ERA of the DC Universe and dropped JUSTICE SOCIETY. 

Lololol. I love this. 

Aldis talking about an honor and privilege to be in the movie and to play Hankman, and how he grew up as a fan, and how it makes him believe in creation and imagination. 

LMFAO. He said he hung up on the Rock when he called to tell him he got the job, cause he thought he was getting pranked. 

• Haha 1

LOLOLOLOL. My friend sitting next to me just sent me this:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/sunscreen-patience-and-shoving-what-it-takes-to-stand-in-line-for-comic-cons-hall-h-1235185185/

And forget name checking any stars. The person on many lips was Kevin Feige, the head of Marvel who has attained a status unlike any other in the history of producing, becoming more of a preacher tending to and leading his flock than a simple Hollywood executive.

chris evans laughing GIF

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cap said:

The Director is talking about how the movie is about “what happens when the system doesn’t work and how do you break down/break the system. And also about family.”

TiredNauticalBlobfish-size_restricted.gi

SOME KID JUST ASKED IF KEVIN HART GOT JEALOUS OF THE ROCK PLAYING BLACK ADAM. He brought the panel and house down. 

new rule. Only kids can ask questions. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

They showed an extended clip of the Black Adam first shows up fight scene. Crowd reacting very positively. Looks fun. (Not as fun as Shazam). Then they showed the trailer I assume is online. 

I am here for Aldis. 🥵

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ecks Ecks Are said:

So DC spent an entire hour discussing Shazam 2 and Black Adam.....

And literally nothing else. Wow. I hope Marvel doesn't shit the bed like that. 

That’s all they said they were showing. They can’t really show anything till the flash comes out and they sure as hell weren’t showing anything from that with the Ezra situation right now. 

• Like 1