Cap

MARVEL STUDIOS PRESENTS SAN DIEGO COMIC CON | THURSDAY: WWE PANEL | FRIDAY: LOTRs | SATURDAY: KEVIN | SUNDAY: BARGAINING SHOPPING | WE'RE BACK, BAY BEE.

3 minutes ago, Cap said:

The trailer is probably up right now cause WB be like that it looks SUUUUUUUPPPPPPEERRRR CUTE. I am HERE for Helen And Lucy and Rachel as the villains. I am here for the questionable FX. I am here all the young found family. Good stuff. And I like the Christmas release date. Should be a good family film. 

Eminem song

- Director is like “well we have a sequel and now we got more money and spent it all”

- Lucy Liu is a goddess. My gawd. 
- LMFAO. Someone out front just called out “from an angel to a god” to Lucy Liu. AMAZING

- Helen and Rachel sent a terrible Zoom message that is just lovely lovely lovely. Helen Mirren is a TREASURE. “Zack, I had such fun kicking the shit out of you!” And “thank you for bringing me and (Lucy and Rachel) together. We’ll be friends forever. Yay Pussy Power.”  Direct quote. Global. Treasure. 

- they are doing fan comments cause they hate me.

- first friend asked about Superman. Zack is being cutesy with his No, I am not gonna fight Superman 

E2EA59EC-0293-4C47-98F8-67D2211E5330.jpeg

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, AJG said:

Who?

Edit: Is this what Eddie Redayne looks like now - did he bulk up?

Eddie is the Director of Programming at SDCC. He introduces all the Hall H panels. We LOVE Eddie. He has his own fanboys. And gets his own “Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!” Chants 

• Like 3

Snyder will appear as himself in the series’ 365th episode, titled, “365!” In the chapter, the Titans want their 365th episode to be extra special, so they head to the Warner Bros. Studio lot to find a director. Enter Snyder. The episode will premiere this fall on Cartoon Network.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

AAAAAAAH. I FORGOT ALDIS WAS GONNA BE HERE 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 Please come back to Leverage (and be the new T’Challa)

LOL. The Director is like “yes, I have seen the movie every day for a year. We just finished a cut I am happy with. Thank god. No more notes. 

HAY DWAYNE. 

he is talking about the long development hell he’s been in for a decade on the role. 

8294E889-6D07-4D1D-AC3B-F029A1CD06CD.jpeg

E5915FA2-0ADA-4E68-B93D-835B7A29E8F3.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 1

The Director is talking about how the movie is about “what happens when the system doesn’t work and how do you break down/break the system. And also about family.”

• Like 1