Cap

MARVEL STUDIOS PRESENTS SAN DIEGO COMIC CON | THURSDAY: WWE PANEL | FRIDAY: LOTRs | SATURDAY: KEVIN | SUNDAY: BARGAINING SHOPPING | WE'RE BACK, BAY BEE.

It’s apparently Paul’s birthday. They had us sing Happy Birthday to him and brought out a cake. 

A true stunt would’ve been if they had given us ALL cake. 

DB8E0E52-8DA3-4A74-88AF-C8E4B8E0A390.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AJG said:

I don't think I've ever seen a time where an internet meme was referenced in real life elicit anything more than confusion and a quick awkward silence.

I’m sure when the guy retells the story to people, he will end it with “and then everyone clapped”.

Sandman time. Cast is phenomenal. Showed one clip, it was David Thewlis in a coffee shop. Has a McGuffin and wants to build a different world. Fun scene. 

second clip was from episode 3. A wedding gone wrong. Joanna Constantine and Dream were involved. 

• Like 1

Fan Q&A

Game of Thrones panel: “Hey Matt, what are your thoughts on Morbius” 

Star Trek: “What are your thoughts on Professor X?”

Sandman: “When are we getting 1602?”

Me: lolollloll omg stop, we get it Hall H. You are here for Kevin. 

• Haha 4

Also mad props to Netflix for actually holding a really good panel. All of the actors were engaging, they showed exclusive footage that will not be aired outside this room, and then they showed the big new trailer. We need more of this.

Because, again I’m just talking from the inside the room perspective. The Game of Thrones Panel didn’t work at all because unless you read the books, and it wasn’t even the book it was like you read the appendix of the books, you had no idea who any of these people were. In the panelists were not Engaging enough to really sell it. They really should have just aired like the first 15 minutes of the pilot.

And it was similar things with the Star Trek. Two minutes of footage in an hour panel is just not enough for Hall H. That’s not with these people are here for. And you kill the entire energy of the room. And people get restless and we get bored.

And the woman In the bathroom line next to me, who overheard my talk to text, agrees!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

direct correlation between game of thrones going down hill and when they stopped putting sex scenes in nearly every episode.

I'd say it was when D&D started inventing whole new plotlines that made no sense. So about early season 5.

• Like 1