Cap

MARVEL STUDIOS PRESENTS SAN DIEGO COMIC CON | THURSDAY: WWE PANEL | FRIDAY: LOTRs | SATURDAY: KEVIN | SUNDAY: BARGAINING SHOPPING | WE'RE BACK, BAY BEE.

33 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Little over an hour until DC. Can't wait to clench my cheeks for Henry throughout the panel only for him to never actually show up. It's honkin' time!

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Hide contents

Admittedly I'd much prefer a hard reboot which sets up a proper DC universe at this point, but a part of me thinks Henry's potential as Superman hasn't fully been realized and wants him to get another shot. We'll see what happens. At least we're guaranteed a Shazam 2 trailer out of this.

The problem with rebooting the DCEU entirely is that Gal Gadot is irreplaceable as Wonder Woman, no one will accept another actress in the role.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Y'all hyped for COVID round 2? Can't wait to lose two more years of my life!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62279436

Comic-Con couldn't have been better timed.

Not even close to the same problem as COVID. Also not going to derail this thread talking about it. 

• Like 2

Just now, Factcheck said:

Add BW2 & Eternals 2 also to the list lmao

Marvel Studios will definitely be picking and choosing carefully what gets placed and where. They have a huge slate to fill out. I don't see a Hulk or DS3 film coming anytime soon. We will see what gets announced today and at D23. 

1 minute ago, Ecks Ecks Are said:

Marvel Studios will definitely be picking and choosing carefully what gets placed and where. They have a huge slate to fill out. I don't see a Hulk or DS3 film coming anytime soon. We will see what gets announced today and at D23. 

Hulk is a possibility as She-Hulk might be setting it up, DS3 very unlikely.

Just now, Mr Terrific said:

No, I’m not saying more than four in a year. Just as possibilities. 
I was a little surprised about Thunderbolts because there’s enough likely movies to get into 2026 already. 

Gotcha. It is interesting to think about all the films we know are likely, and how they'll be placed in the next 2-4 years. With everything Marvel is trying to do, I don't see how we don't get to 5 films and 8-10 shows a year. Otherwise it'll be 5 years between properties of the same sub-franchise. 

1 minute ago, Factcheck said:

Hulk is a possibility as She-Hulk might be setting it up, DS3 very unlikely.

Unless something has changed, Universal still owns the rights to the Hulk standalone films. So while Hulk can be in films and series, he can't have his own branded film. The Clea stinger in DS2 is setting up something, but I tend to agree it won't play out in DS3. I do think a DS3 will happen, but I'm thinking 2026 or later. It won't be a priority for now. 

5 minutes ago, Ecks Ecks Are said:

Gotcha. It is interesting to think about all the films we know are likely, and how they'll be placed in the next 2-4 years. With everything Marvel is trying to do, I don't see how we don't get to 5 films and 8-10 shows a year. Otherwise it'll be 5 years between properties of the same sub-franchise. 

4-5 gap years will be a norm now for mcu movies except Avengers/cross over movies

39 minutes ago, Factcheck said:

Wonder Man seems to be priority of Destin Daniel Cretton because as per THR if things crackle camera could be rolling next year.

You must really have a beef against Shang-Chi.  If you think Feige will allow Cretton to prioritize active involvement in a TV show over Shang-Chi 2, I just have to laugh...   Shang-Chi sequel is happening...and I would bet sooner than most people think.  

Edited by Macleod

28 minutes ago, Ecks Ecks Are said:

Unless something has changed, Universal still owns the rights to the Hulk standalone films. So while Hulk can be in films and series, he can't have his own branded film. The Clea stinger in DS2 is setting up something, but I tend to agree it won't play out in DS3. I do think a DS3 will happen, but I'm thinking 2026 or later. It won't be a priority for now. 

Hulk can have his own film in the MCU. They would just be distributed by Universal. 

Edited by WittyUsername

11 minutes ago, Macleod said:

You must really have a beef against Shang-Chi.  If you think Feige will allow Cretton to prioritize active involvement in a TV show over Shang-Chi 2, I just have to laugh...   Shang-Chi sequel is happening...and I would bet sooner than most people think.  

No I don't but THR has lol

OKAY 

WB TIME

- lmfao they just said “we’re all excited to see the Warner Brothers panel” and no one responded. 😂😂😂😂😂

- Shazam is up first. 

- They are stunting. We all have to say Shazam and out will come come the teaser and Levi. There are Comic Con jokes. Lolol. Also I love TEAMS. It’s just so CUTE. (And shameless. I love it) 

- Levi name dropping Chuck and HQ. 

- Talking about how Billy just loves him fam and is all about stumbling through the moment. 

- Says there is like a two year jump in movie from first one. 

- Super Family comes with Super Drama

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The trailer is probably up right now cause WB be like that it looks SUUUUUUUPPPPPPEERRRR CUTE. I am HERE for Helen And Lucy and Rachel as the villains. I am here for the questionable FX. I am here all the young found family. Good stuff. And I like the Christmas release date. Should be a good family film. 

• Like 7