Cap

MARVEL STUDIOS PRESENTS SAN DIEGO COMIC CON | THURSDAY: WWE PANEL | FRIDAY: LOTRs | SATURDAY: KEVIN | SUNDAY: BARGAINING SHOPPING | WE'RE BACK, BAY BEE.

4 hours ago, Factcheck said:

They announced only 4 projects but these 4 projects are for 2023-2026, so expect atleast 2022-2024 live-action mcu projects tomorrow.

He only talked about 2023-2024 projects and announced new seasons for them. 

We will definitely hear new Animated shows announcements at Disney Plus Day. 

As for today, I think Feige panel will be like the animated one, leaving the new projects announcement to D23. I think today they will go over She-Hulk, Halloween Special, Black Panther 2, Ant-Man Quantumania, GOTG Vol. 3, Echo, Secret Invasion, The Marvels. 

They can show SO much. Announce castings, bring the casts on. 

If Marvel Studios Animation made such a fantastic presentation just with that, can only imagine what Feige can bring today. 

44 minutes ago, p a p i said:

He only talked about 2023-2024 projects and announced new seasons for them. 

We will definitely hear new Animated shows announcements at Disney Plus Day. 

As for today, I think Feige panel will be like the animated one, leaving the new projects announcement to D23. I think today they will go over She-Hulk, Halloween Special, Black Panther 2, Ant-Man Quantumania, GOTG Vol. 3, Echo, Secret Invasion, The Marvels. 

If Marvel Studios Animation made such a fantastic presentation just with that, can only imagine what Feige can bring today. 

He also announced 2nd season of X-men 97 & Spider-man freshman year which will most likely be released in 2025 & 26

57 minutes ago, p a p i said:

I'll be very surprised if they show anything beyond 2022 here. They can only do so much in an hour. The animation division had an additional half hour and only focused on 4-5 projects. I won't be surprised if the panel is actually half an hour or so long (featuring Wakanda Forever, She-Hulk, Werewolf by Night and the Holiday Special) and they fill the rest of their slot with an early screening of the first full episode of She-Hulk. They did end the animation panel with an early What If premiere after all.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MikeQ said:

As a huge Lord of the Rings fan, I really wish I could get excited for Rings of Power, but instead I've had a bad taste in my mouth since the first trailer. I'm worried Amazon has messed it up, but I genuinely hope that it ends up being excellent, and that reviews will change my perspective.

I will certainly watch at least the first episode or two, regardless, and I hope it will draw me in and impress me.

Peace,

Mike

Interesting. I had quite the opposite reaction. Before seeing any footage i had my reservations but since the first teaser they got alleviated somewhat. It really gave me a sense of the scale and ambition they are going for. And i must say the trailers so far are really well made, just in terms of craftsmanship. Of course the proof will be in the pudding as the saying goes. It might still not be anything to write home about. I just have a feeling they are really trying here and hopefully for all of us fans they succeed (and to prove those annoying trolls wrong).

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Only the Elves are described as very fair, meaning really white.

Not an english native speaker here but according to the dictionary "fair" doesn't necessarily mean white, does it?

Today is the day! Here is my prediction for the MCU panel....

• Black Panther: Wakanda Forever teaser trailer. 
  • Deadpool 3 officially announced 
  • GOTG V3 footage / concept art shown 
  • Ant-Man & the Wasp: Quantumania footage / concept art shown 
  • Werewolf by Night officially announced
  • Talk about She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Loki S2 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Factcheck said:

WF for sure but why would he announce Shangchi sequel before DP3, F4, CA4 & Thunderbolts?

Feige doesn't need to "announce" any of these, the trades already confirmed a while ago that Shang-Chi is officially in development. The others seem farther behind, though everything else here except F4 seems well on the road to heavy development, as well.  But it really all depends on...scripts...and when Marvel/Disney is happy with them.  

7 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

This new Amazon series looks like pretty much any other fantasy series. It looks too... polished. This world should have a more rugged look to it.

During the 2nd age cultures like that of Men and Dwarves went through their heyday. Not everything every time has to look rugged and grungy. I get it, dark and desaturated looks cool, i like the look of Game of Thrones, too but it's like the sky there is seemingly always overcast, the sun cannot win lol, everything goes through a gloomy filter.

It looking like any other fantasy show is not fair to say in my opinion. The production design, the scale, the costumes is a notch above that.

• Like 1

So close to the start of the line. I think we’re going in in probably two hours.  Been here since 5AM. 

There is also SO MUCH drama about the line up. Every year we do this, and every year it’s the same issues. (Aka there are not enough seats in the room, and everyone wants to be in the room.)

B9C092B0-118C-4995-BA9D-7CE9E228BEB0.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cap said:

So close to the start of the line. I think we’re going in in probably two hours.  Been here since 5AM. 

There is also SO MUCH drama about the line up. Every year we do this, and every year it’s the same issues. (Aka there are not enough seats in the room, and everyone wants to be in the room.)

Holy shit.

Is BOT about to have exclusive coverage LIVE from Hall H?

20 minutes ago, Cap said:

It's a longshot, but hoping I can walk into Hall H later if there's room.  I heard there was plenty of room for Keanu yesterday.  

Walked 8 miles on both Thursday and Friday, I'm already beat.  Did the Dungeons & Dragons Tavern Experience yesterday.  Hoping to do House of Dragons today.

15 minutes ago, AJG said:

Holy shit.

Is BOT about to have exclusive coverage LIVE from Hall H?

we will as long as the cell phone service holds up!!

• Astonished 2

20 hours ago, Ecks Ecks Are said:

Not sure if this needs to go under a spoiler tag or not but I’m gonna put it there just in case. It’s in regards to the future of the MCU and I did verify it….

Reveal hidden contents

More stuff.....

Spoiler

All of this was trademarked yesterday and today. Not sure how much is actually for the MCU vs comics, video games or what not. It would be great if it was all the MCU of course....

• Avengers: Secret Wars

• Avengers: The Kang Dynasty

• Captain America: New World Order

• Thunderbolts

• Hercules: Rise of the Gods

• Celestials: End of Time

• Captain America: Red, White and Black

• Avengers: Eternity Wars

• Midnight Sons

• Red Guardian: Generations

• Runaways: New Era

• Nomad