Cap

MARVEL STUDIOS PRESENTS SAN DIEGO COMIC CON | THURSDAY: WWE PANEL | FRIDAY: LOTRs | SATURDAY: KEVIN | SUNDAY: BARGAINING SHOPPING | WE'RE BACK, BAY BEE.

39 minutes ago, Eric the Tethered said:

This has to be a tease for Deadpool 3's announcement, right?

If it was, then Logan wouldn't have been there. We all know Hugh Jackman isn't coming back.

I think Deadpool 3's release date will be nothing more than a random Tuesday Tweet akin to Guardians Volume 3. Comic-Con will be strictly 2022 and D23 will be all about family-friendly content.

16 hours ago, Ecks Ecks Are said:

Between SDCC and D23, we will get a lot of MCU news/announcements about future content. With that being said, I have no expectation for what happens at which event. It seems that some "insiders" are saying SDCC will just be for the things already announced but Feige seems to have indicated we'd get more news than that. Only time will tell :ca:

What month has d23 this year?

Deadpool 3 is trending on Twitter because of the first two films being added to Disney+. Watching all these people delude themselves into thinking that announcement actually means anything is legitimately depressing. And that's not even mentioning the fact that those movies have already been on Disney+ internationally for months

You'd think being duped by scooper bros twice would teach my fellow Marvel fans not to fall for phony speculation and rumours by now. I guess not. D23 is less than two months away, people. Grit your teeth until then, temper expectations for this weekend, and enjoy the ride.

1 minute ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Deadpool 3 is trending on Twitter because of the first two films being added to Disney+. Watching all these people delude themselves into thinking that announcement actually means anything is legitimately depressing. And that's not even mentioning the fact that those movies have already been on Disney+ internationally for months

You'd think being duped by scooper bros twice would teach my fellow Marvel fans not to fall for phony speculation and rumours by now. I guess not. D23 is less than two months away, people. Grit your teeth until then, temper expectations for this weekend, and enjoy the ride.

I assume the first time is when it was reported that MoM would be a big cameo fest, even though it ultimately wasn’t. What was the other time?

1 minute ago, WittyUsername said:

I assume the first time is when it was reported that MoM would be a big cameo fest, even though it ultimately wasn’t. What was the other time?

The other one was WandaVisionbohner, but you're wrong on Multiverse of Madness being the first. The WandaVision hoaxes came first, then the Doctor Strange 2 rumours.

4 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

The other one was WandaVisionbohner, but you're wrong on Multiverse of Madness being the first. The WandaVision hoaxes came first, then the Doctor Strange 2 rumours.

Oh, right. I think it’s interesting that we’ve now had two instances of people being led to believe that Fox characters were being brought into the MCU (Quicksilver and Professor X), only for them to turn out to not be the same versions of those characters. 

50 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

@Cap and the other folks who are on location. Are any of you attending the premiere screening of the first two episodes of Harley Quinn Season 3 tonight at 10 in Room 5AB?

i was but we just got tickets to the D&D off site at that time!

we just arrived in Hall H for D&D, and then I am running off to Ghosts for my mom. 

Also I don’t know if it’s because it’s still Thursday, or it’s because I’m running on CBD, but the entire convention feels so chill this year compared to in the past couple years before Covid. There’s still space on the floor to walk around. It’s been really easy to get into lines into panels. It has a very old-school, pre-twilight feel to it.

Because I’m wondering how many people chose to just get a refund, and didn’t come. Because they only did a small sale for 4 day badges this year. So attendance might just be down as a whole. 

• Like 2

LMFAO. 

The video package they played at the beginning didn’t start. And was having tech issues. We clearly haven’t been here in three years. 

They showed a teaser BTS footage with some real footage mixed in. I won’t lie. I am here for this. It looks so campy. It kind of has that classic slick Artificial fantasy look. 

They also were showing off some cool practical effects with make up and creatures, and the real locations in Northern Ireland they filmed at. 

Fun Fact, Rege-Jean got the biggest pop from the crowd in the video. 

The also are talking about they have the Top VFX companies, including Legacy who gave us Baby Yoda, doing the project. So… let’s see how that goes. 

The story is apparently a very found family feel. Group of “people who shouldn’t be together learning to love each other. 

Chris Pine’s hair is AMAZING.  He is also talking about how he did the project cause his nephew is a BIG fan and they ended up playing together and had a good time 🥺

Rege-Jean is talking about escapist fantasy, no limits, things you can find in real life. He also said he was the real life Eddie from

Stranger Things in high school. 

0FF284B2-714D-4BCA-802B-CC33527988B1.jpeg

• Like 3

HAHAHAHA

The moderator said “in my notes I have that Hugh has been a life long D&D fan”

Michelle: “I think you mean S&M?”

LOOOOOOOOONG PAUSE with nervous/Loooool laughter

Hugh: “She’s not wrong. I am an experienced Dungeon Master.”

• Haha 3
  • Astonished 1

They showed another full clip from D&D. Again, this might not be for everyone, but it feels fun.  Good campy fun. They said the VFX aren’t finished, and I am like “but why? The campy VFX of the dragon give it its charm.”

I skipped out after that to go to Ghosts. My friend say the rest is all fan Q&A, and all awkward fan Q&A. Man legit asked if they would be Man legit asked if they would be using insert list of all the d&d villains stranger things has used. 💀

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cap said:

They showed another full clip from D&D. Again, this might not be for everyone, but it feels fun.  Good campy fun. They said the VFX aren’t finished, and I am like “but why? The campy VFX of the dragon give it its charm.”

I skipped out after that to go to Ghosts. My friend say the rest is all fan Q&A, and all awkward fan Q&A. Man legit asked if they would be Man legit asked if they would be using insert list of all the d&d villains stranger things has used. 💀

Actuallly I think not taking it seriously and a high comedy content   is the best approach to a D and D movie..if they do it right.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric the Tethered said:

Please give me something to care about 🙏

I feel as if making a National Treasure sequel without Nick Cage is an insane move.

I can't imagine Cage being that expensive... or that busy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AJG said:

I feel as if making a National Treasure sequel without Nick Cage is an insane move.

I can't imagine Cage being that expensive... or that busy.

National Treasure 3 with Cage is apparently still in the works, this is more of a TV spinoff. 

• Like 1