Sophia Jane

Avatar :The Way of the Water OS thread

2 minutes ago, XXR Tulkun Rider said:

We laugh, we laugh; but I cry on the inside. I don't even know if this can do $1B OS-C-R. 

Maverick did 800 with 100M japan yeah? This feels like it's going to beat that just about everywhere still except Japan and maybe a couple others, but it's going to take a lot of better just for the Japan gap. I don't have projections up right now to say where this is going but I wouldn't be shocked if you were right and it turns out I had this on 900 something.

17 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

Maverick did 800 with 100M japan yeah? This feels like it's going to beat that just about everywhere still except Japan and maybe a couple others, but it's going to take a lot of better just for the Japan gap. I don't have projections up right now to say where this is going but I wouldn't be shocked if you were right and it turns out I had this on 900 something.

Japan, UK and Australia will probably be wins for TGM. France, Taiwan and KSA could also but I'd favor ATWOW. 

1 minute ago, XXR Tulkun Rider said:

Japan, UK and Australia will probably be wins for TGM. France, Taiwan and KSA could also but I'd favor ATWOW. 

I'm thinking mostly even in Australia though could be wrong, whatever way it goes I don't think gap will be big. UK probably goes TGM. Not sure about Taiwan but I think France should go A2 for sure.

Main problem I see atm is that Japan will be a big hole to its OS advantages as this is not even looking like it will be close to me.

Having China even with the market being covid devastated helps a lot of course but it looks like most of it will be used just closing up DOM and Japan.