Sophia Jane

Avatar :The Way of the Water OS thread

32 minutes ago, Mr Roark said:

Who cares, more people will see it on the second weekend it they choose the game Sunday. 

Second weekend is Xmas. People will have other things to do like spending time with family rather than watching Avatar ... Really the worst calendar for Avatar, World Cup on the first weekend, Christmas on the second and right on New Years on the 3rd and after no more holidays. Not your time JC ..

7 minutes ago, LPLC said:

Second weekend is Xmas. People will have other things to do like spending time with family rather than watching Avatar ... Really the worst calendar for Avatar, World Cup on the first weekend, Christmas on the second and right on New Years on the 3rd and after no more holidays. Not your time JC ..

eh Christmas weekend could be a detriment or a major positive for the film depending how the movie favors with families, if families love the film i could see a vary small drop next weekend, but honestly it's 3 hour + run time and puss n boots could make families choose the much shorter animated film 

13 minutes ago, LPLC said:

You realize a lot of blockbusters have christmas on 2nd weekend and NYE on 3rd and this never stopped any of them to go bonkers on box office right?

You're in the edge of concerning trolling between this thread and the movie thread at this point

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, LPLC said:

They will catch up in January then.

Not his time for what? He made an incredible blockbuster that will cross $2B+ with exciting new characters that will carry the franchise further, making it in all the award related top 10. I think it is his big time.

Edited by Mr Roark

3 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

You realize a lot of blockbusters have christmas on 2nd weekend and NYE on 3rd and this never stopped any of them to go bonkers on box office right?

You're in the edge of concerning trolling between this thread and the movie thread at this point

I apologize for telling the truth and what everyone thinks. The calendar is not good with a world cup and weekends falling in the middle of Christmas and New Year but it does not matter the weekdays will be good and I hope the best for the box office of A2. Why be irritable like that ?

2 minutes ago, Mr Roark said:

They will catch up in January then.

Not his time for what? He made an incredible blockbuster that will cross $2B+ with exciting new characters that will carry the franchise further, making it in all the award related top 10. I think it is his big time.

When I say "not your time" I speak about the calendar not about box office and yes I hope for great legs in January

5 minutes ago, LPLC said:

I apologize for telling the truth and what everyone thinks. The calendar is not good with a world cup and weekends falling in the middle of Christmas and New Year but it does not matter the weekdays will be good and I hope the best for the box office of A2. Why be irritable like that ?

I just said you're on verge on concern trolling because well, it's truth. Pretty much all of your posts have this "ugly sad truth that nobody talks about" tone that simply isn't real. Telling you what your posts looks like is not being "irritable". 

Every year christmas day and NYE have depressed numbers, and yet the other days compensate them. Weekends will suffer a hit while weekdays will be blessed with tremendous numbers, problem solved. Balanced as all things should be, to quote the movie on your avi.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, cooldude97 said:

i have a hot take and it's that Avatar 2 will have good legs but not as good as the original or top gun maverick 

Not sure if this is meant to be sarcastic but that's pretty much the general consensus from most of the sane people on here. 

37 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

I just said you're on verge on concern trolling because well, it's truth. Pretty much all of your posts have this "ugly sad truth that nobody talks about" tone that simply isn't real. Telling you what your posts looks like is not being "irritable". 

Every year christmas day and NYE have depressed numbers, and yet the other days compensate them. Weekends will suffer a hit while weekdays will be blessed with tremendous numbers, problem solved. Balanced as all things should be, to quote the movie on your avi.

Reread what I just said I think you did not read well especially at the end of the 2nd line and the start of the 3rd line :

"I apologize for telling the truth and what everyone thinks. The calendar is not good with a world cup and weekends falling in the middle of Christmas and New Year but it does not matter the weekdays will be good and I hope the best for the box office of A2"

Edited by LPLC

Have Finished it,mind-blowing level’s visual effect make my head feel shock even long after I walked out to the cinema,needless to say,the best of whole mivie industry

The Story is not that good but it’s OK,maybe is bit long,I think 150min is better

I give this one 7.5/10,same cinema experience as Endgame and Aquaman ,better than NWH

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ThomasNicole said:

+1.

2 hours ago, Bruce said:

OD in China got 91.2% shows share,biggest share of All time beating AEG 82% record,means 91.2% of nation’s cinema only play Avatar 2 

That's good but what about capacity? Like will people come out in large numbers or there's still hesitancy? Otherwise it won't be helpful.