Eric Duncan

***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** BLACK ADAM SPOILERS THREAD ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***DID WE MENTION SPOILERS?????***

It is pretty funny that Dwayne basically gave Black Adam a whole new archnemesis, just because he really wants to star in a Superman movie. He probably also wanted to avoid fighting Shazam because he doesn't want his character to get beat up by a bunch of kids lmao

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

The Rock has hinted at this for YEARS, going back to late 2016, and he had this insane tease at the 2020 DC Convention. Cavill's Superman vs. The Rock's Black Adam is instantly a major tentpole release. But Cavill continues to get the shaft. Where is his solo sequel!?

5 minutes ago, Eric Strode said:

It is pretty funny that Dwayne basically gave Black Adam a whole new archnemesis, just because he really wants to star in a Superman movie. He probably also wanted to avoid fighting Shazam because he doesn't want his character to get beat up by a bunch of kids lmao

Pretty much this. I assume eventually all 3 will meet up in a movie.

5 minutes ago, Eric Strode said:

I think they could get around that by making it a Superman/Shazam/Black Adam movie, they did a short animated film where Superman teamed up with Shazam to take on Black Adam so it can be done. 

It doesn't make sense for Shazam and BA not to cross paths as they have the same power set. 

Spoiler

From Reddit the post credit scene of Black Adam. 

Amanda Waller has a drone that shows up in Teth-Adam’s lair and it gives him a message.

WALLER: “Okay, Black Adam - my name is Amanda Waller. Congratulations, you have my attention. This is gonna be your only warning. You don’t want to stay in my prison, that’s fine - Kahndaq is your prison now. You step one foot outside of it, you will not live to regret it.”

ADAM: “There’s no one on this planet that can stop me.”

WALLER: “I can call in a favor and send in people who aren’t from this planet.”

ADAM: “Send them all.”

WALLER: “As you wish.”

Teth-Adam destroys the drone with lightning, causing it to go up in smoke. Almost the instant after, a caped figure descends into the room, obscured by the smoke for a moment before steadily approaching.

“It’s been a while since anyone’s made the world this nervous…”

The figure steps out of the shadows.

The first few notes of the iconic John Williams theme plays.

It is Superman.

SUPERMAN: “…Black Adam. We should talk.”

Teth-Adam smirks.

Cut to black, Hans Zimmer’s “Arcade” plays over the credits