Issac Newton

Christmas Weekend Thread | Avatar 95.6m, PiB 20.05m, Babylon 4.85m 4 days

2 minutes ago, fmpro said:

Wait what…. A2 was underestimated by 8,5 mill on sunday?

Well Teach them our Ways!!

Wwooooooooooo!

" I See you Family!"

" WE ARE WARRIORS LIKE YOU!" 

" We're  Suppose to Fight!"

"LETS GET IT DONE!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alex SciChannel said:

Why? I wasn't active then. EC seemed to post numbers pretty often and I looked forward to. What happened? if it isn't too much trouble

IIRC, it started when he said 500m for TGM was 'locked', which turned into an argument over what 'locked' means, and descended into EC being an asshole and having a meltdown. But I could be wrong, I don't follow much drama and haven't been here long. I'd thought he was only banned until the Avatar 2 OW. But I remember him melting down on Twitter afterwards. 

3 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

If Jatinder's Sunday estimate holds then Monday should blow past that with ease. He thinks even a $36M Monday is possible.

😱😱..What is going on here!!

YESSSSS!!

Maverick your in our World Now!

Top Gun Maverick Flip GIF by Top Gun

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kayumanggi said:

I didn't expect this to make beyond 85 M 4-day because of the terrible weather, so anything with 9 in front of the weekend number is great.

Man so happy..Brother stewart was saying to watch the bounce back during Xmas-2023. We all felt it..Good  times for the Sully Crew baby!!

Let's Get It Done!

• Thanks 1

I cannot believe I woke up cause of violent coughing fit, decided to check the boards while the meds kicked back in, and read that someone said Whitney Houston doesn’t have any good or memorable songs. 

image.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

Just now, CJohn said:

He is starting to accept reality.

Yeeeees, his "if things are still bad in June/July..." was why I thought it was noteworthy.  Mostly was just a "file away for later" type thing for myself, but I thought it was interesting enough to pass along.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cap said:

I cannot believe I woke up cause of violent coughing fit, decided to check the boards while the meds kicked back in, and read that someone said Whitney Houston doesn’t have any good or memorable songs. 

image.gif

Don’t worry cap, I won’t dunk on any Whitney Houston songs

Spoiler

Because I don’t know any of them

• Disbelief 2

Just now, AnDr3s said:

the way people talk about avatar on the internet you would think that those movie were a flop and not a super leggy blockbusters lmao

if real life were just like the twitter crowd A24 would be making bank:bagoverhead: