charlie Jatinder

Christmas-New Year Weekdays Thread || Avatar $20.1M THU - Top 10 DOM or Bust!

<1.8b Avatar 3 Canceled

1.8b-2b Mega-Flop, but Avatar 3 Probably Happening

2b-2.2b Average Flop

2.2-2.4b Eh...Okay

2.4b-2.8b Nice

2.8b-3.2b Very Nice, Maybe Avatar 4

3.2b+ Wow, it's a hit movie, Avatar 4 Greenlit

• Haha 5

The ironic thing about the 2bil trolling is that Cameron didnt even say that if you actually read the orig Variety article. I mean eevn if you ignore the fact that he has already clarified that he was talking about something he said in 2011 when the sequels were greenlit, and he was given 1bil for 3 sequels, he never actually said the 2bil crap.

It just shows you how many people only read headlines of articles, and not the actual articles themselves.

Headlines are designed to get clicks, they are counting on people being too dumb to read the article, all for clicks.

Dont give them what they want.

2 minutes ago, Derpity said:

<1.8b Avatar 3 Canceled

1.8b-2b Mega-Flop, but Avatar 3 Probably Happening

2b-2.2b Average Flop

2.2-2.4b Eh...Okay

2.4b-2.8b Nice

2.8b-3.2b Very Nice, Maybe Avatar 4

3.2b+ Wow, it's a hit movie, Avatar 4 Greenlit

80% of the blame goes to Cameron fans who have been inciting these over predictions for long time. I remember some even use to come to Avengers Endgame related threads to talk about how A2 will do 4bn+

2 hours ago, The Dark Alfred said:

Finally a very good day for A2, dropped 25% opposed to RO's 30%. It still has a lot of work to do to cut the decifit. Wednesday looks like a good opportunity as RO decreased 20%.

WATERSO SHOWDOWN  - AVATAR 2 VS ROGUE ONE

DAY 12: (TUESDAY) AVATAR 24.1m

DAY 12: (TUESDAY) ROGUE ONE 22.5m

WATER TEMP: WARM (+1.6m)

CUME: AVATAR 317.4m  VS ROGUE ONE 340.6m

SEA LEVEL: MINUS 216.1m

WATER FLOW: 529m

Brother Alfred? You said finally a  good day??

star wars lack of faith GIF

5 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

80% of the blame goes to Cameron fans who have been inciting these over predictions for long time. I remember some even use to come to Avengers Endgame related threads to talk about how A2 will do 4bn+

I'm pretty sure Derpity was joking with that post bud.

And i certainly wasnt one of them spouting 4bil in Endgame threads as i wasnt even here then, i only came back 3 or 4 months ago after being away for years.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

The ironic thing about the 2bil trolling is that Cameron didnt even say that if you actually read the orig Variety article. I mean eevn if you ignore the fact that he has already clarified that he was talking about something he said in 2011 when the sequels were greenlit, and he was given 1bil for 3 sequels, he never actually said the 2bil crap.

It just shows you how many people only read headlines of articles, and not the actual articles themselves.

Headlines are designed to get clicks, they are counting on people being too dumb to read the article, all for clicks.

Dont give them what they want.

The gullibility they expect of people who don't check things out and will just click on their videos to give the baiters channel lots of views and money in their pocket is  a fine art to draw in those who lack many degrees of mental clarity brother stewart.😉

Bottomline A2 will make so much bread, A4 will definitely be getting greenlit and maybe even 5 now👍🦝

4 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Brother Alfred? You said finally a  good day??

star wars lack of faith GIF

Dark Alfred is the biggest baitier on here, dont fall for his nonsense.

He said 'the largest 2nd Monday of all time' was a 'solid day', and the 3rd biggest 2nd Tuesday ever was 'average'.

He was also the one that started the trolling of the last 4 or 5 pages.

• Haha 2

Just now, stuart360 said:

He said 'the largest 2nd Monday of all time' was a 'solid day', and the 3rd biggest 2nd Tuesday ever was 'average'.

You could say he's a master baiter 😏

• Haha 6

Just now, stuart360 said:

Yes Alfred was always cool on Bom..Don't know what happened with him on the James Cameron films over the years. Wow. Maybe he'll shake it off brother stewart one day and join the pandorian club. Heck my friend is a huge tdk fan and says he loves avatar 2 just as much.  So it's possible to win over the comic movie must win it all crew.😄

1 minute ago, wildphantom said:

BBC news on television just now said Avatar had broken one billion dollars. Then said Cameron had said it needed to get to two billion to break even.  Lmao. 

So that narrative is out there in mainstream now. 

BBC seem to push the review narrative that it's poorly reviewed though, as if the Telegraph and Guardian are all that matters... Oh wait, its the BBC, of course they are. 

• Like 1