XXRDJisDoctorDoom

New Years Weekend Thread || Dec. 30-Jan. 1 || ATWOW $67.4M 3rd WE - $88.8M 4-Day WE — Orange Panther $22.6M 4-Day!

19 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

With a 65-70 weekend, I would totally take the bet over TGM DOM. Over Avatar first run I think would be 50/50, and I don’t think it would beat A1’s DOM total, but it’s also not out as the ceiling with a weekend like that. 

What no one saw is a2 may have a shot at endgame ww without a strong China.  Wow movieman. All the storms domestically  and pandemic  and other obstacles and Avatar 2 refuses to yield!!

It may destroy all the Pretenders and sit  right behind either Cameron's own Titanic or behind Avatar itself on the all time ww charts.!😱😱😱

Also first to 800+ m dom in the pandemic Era?!

Time will tell.

One thing I know is  

All the films this year and Comic films going to take to a knee vs Jake Sully family yet again! ...Let's Go! 🦾🦝

superman no GIF

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Editing post

2 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

What no one saw is a2 may have a shot at endgame ww without a strong China.  Wow movieman. All the storms domestically  and pandemic  and other obstacles and Avatar 2 refuses to yield!! It may destroy all the Pretenders and sit  right behind either Titanic or Avatar on the all time ww charts.!😱😱😱

All the films this year and Comic films going to take to a knee vs Jake Sully yet again!

superman no GIF

I’m not very good at tracking/predicting OS box office, but does it really have a shot at Endgame?? I thought China/Japan performance had made that basically impossible. 

Just now, Sheldon Cr said:

Charlie predicts 1.8-2b OS . So yes it does as it's flying into 700-800m territory now. Just lurking I don't know what bo your looking at. But end game is at 2.8b lol

Charlie is not predicting 1.8-2b OS and I don't know if you can't read the numbers he has posted REPEATEDLY or simply lie for the sake of it.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Elessar said:

Not really.

His post is there.. up to 1.9bs Os. So we will see. 

You all just don't want to imagine that scenario but it could definitely happen.

Loving all the it won't be  Nwh. Now it's going to beat Titanic WW and endgame is insight. All depends on OS and domestic. Love it.

Looks like Cameron for sure is going to make the alltime #3 spot. So it's Cameron's name the #1 ,#3 and#4

Heh heh🦝👍

4 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

You're talking to Kal lol

I know your not talking Wang Mr under 500m. Kal was also right with Avatar 1 btw lol.

So time will tell on my a2 taking titanic and after that we will see

😉. Your BP2 Titanic Leonardo Dicaprio GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time rants and Under 573 A2 clubs didn't workout either.

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Editing post