charlie Jatinder

Weekdays (03-05 Jan, 2023) Thread. | Talk about the New York Giants in here!

6 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Rogue One

whats that?

dont think rogue one is relevant at this point

10 hours ago, friedAmobo said:

Indeed, I'm seeing 26 positive reviews and 1 negative one so far on Rotten Tomatoes. Unfortunately for it, even an overperformance from it and an underperformance from Avatar 2 still won't get it the #1 spot this weekend. Probably going to be a $20M OW from M3GAN (+/- $5M?) and at most a -60% drop for Avatar 2, which is still good for $27M (and it'll probably drop a decent bit less than -60%).

Interestingly most of the critics, who gave Avatar 2 unjustly bad reviews, have given good reviews to M3GAN ( like Peter Bradshaw of Guardian) !! I am sensing some foul play here !!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TRISTAN said:

Interestingly most of the critics, who gave Avatar 2 unjustly bad reviews, have given good reviews to M3GAN ( like Peter Bradshaw of Guardian) !! I am sensing some foul play here !!

Tssk tssk those UK reviewers man.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sampath Kumar said:

AVATAR The wow has set 4 New Records in its 3rd week run 

✓ Biggest 3rd Sunday Ever.

✓ Biggest 3rd Monday Ever.

✓ Biggest 3rd Tuesday Ever.

✓ Biggest Monday for January month.

Crazy stuff, I wonder what it will take to defeat these records 

Spoiler

The next movie to release fri December 16 will probably do it even with a weak performance

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Looks like it's coming back down to Earth now. Oh well, it had a fantastic run up until now. $600M domestically should still be possible at least.

It's had one day of the last 10 that wasn't an exemplary hold and one that any reasonable person would have seen coming. $600M is happening no matter what. It's where it lands beyond that we still don't know yet. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Legion in Boots said:

Reveal hidden contents

Bold call considering we're not even sure what state the industry will be in a decade from now tbh

12 minutes ago, Legion in Boots said:

Hide contents

The next movie to release fri December 16 will probably do it even with a weak performance

Sure.