keysersoze123

Weekdays Thread (1/9-12)

9 minutes ago, Alex SciChannel said:

Why did Sing and Sing 2 increase more than their live action colleagues in the same frame if that's the case?

Sing just came off a 20M weekend, PiB had a much stronger Monday comparatively. 

4.6 is very decent, could even get to 4.7 with actuals if it follows yesterday pattern 

Honestly i think it's pointless to make much assumptions based on early estimates for weekdays, with lower results the numbers get too volatile, 300-400k difference is enough to separate a bad number from a decent one 

The movie is doing good despite the runtime etc, now it's about the weekends and honestly none of the weekdays numbers so far make a strong case for a lower weekend than the expected 32-35M 3-Day / +40M 4-day

• Like 3

Otto’s increase is pretty spectacular and I’m hoping this means we see a nice expansion for it this weekend. That glowing word of mouth that is being buzzed about might be kicking in. Good for them knowing they had a crowd pleaser and using the old fashioned platform strategy instead of 3000+ out of the gate, even with Tom starting. I’m curious to see where this one ends up!