keysersoze123

Weekdays Thread (1/9-12)

14 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

So it ended up being nearly 3.5M 

Honestly i don't get the meltdowns, seems like a very expected result that don't really mean anything different

To be honest i thought it was going to be next weeks weekdays where it fell into the 3's.

I was thinking something like 5, 6, 4.5, 4 for this weeks weekdays.

Maybe i was too optimistic. It def seems like the film from now on is going to be a weekend film, international too.

Edited by stuart360
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

To be honest i thought it was going to be next weeks weekdays where it fell into the 3's.

Maybe i was too optimistic. It def seems like the film from now on is going to be a weekend film, international too.

you need to consider the football game's impact

25 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

I mean it would have needed significantly better holds than A1 for that, which would have been very hard. I think this can still be  on par with A1’s holds this week bc of Tue increase. 

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

I mean it would have needed significantly better holds than A1 for that, which would have been very hard. I think this can still be  on par with A1’s holds this week bc of Tue increase. 

What do we expect Tue jump?

4m possible?

4 minutes ago, Bruce said:

What do we expect Tue jump?

4m possible?

I wouldn’t rule out as much as 5 if we look at RO the last time the cal config was like this. Hold Mon was very similar to that. But yeah, gotta be 4 at least imo. 

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1

It just dropped a great -32% coming off a holiday weekend, only 5% more than the freak of nature A1, but because we had the first day where everyone is back to school / work and probably sports deflated the day slightly we are suddenly writing eulogies? Relax...

Work From Home Sigh GIF

• Like 4

Apparently the CFB had record low viewership (17.2m) and was a total wipeout so there may have been some impact it probably won't be on par with the games this weekend. Must be more runtime and vacations fully over combo.

2 hours ago, ThomasNicole said:

So it ended up being nearly 3.5M 

Honestly i don't get the meltdowns, seems like a very expected result that don't really mean anything different

Yeah some people in the weekend thread were pretty confident in over 4M so that might’ve raised expense 

23 minutes ago, Jiffy said:

Apparently the CFB had record low viewership (17.2m) and was a total wipeout so there may have been some impact it probably won't be on par with the games this weekend. Must be more runtime and vacations fully over combo.

somewhere over at the college football theory forums there are people talking about this historic monday drop in CFB viewership with people blaming Avatar 2 for impacting the figures.

• Haha 3