YM!

Weekday Thread | TUE - Flash $5.28M, Elementals $5.0M, Spidey $4.7M, Transformer $2.8M, TLM $2.2M

21 minutes ago, M37 said:

Wonder if the ATSV has to do with them recutting the audio and sending a new version after the first week? Could have also been some subtle changes in there as well (intentionally, or on accident)

Yeah if you dig around in that thread and later ones that seems to be the case. The version with the updated audio appears to have several other small changes as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

Surely, the issue here is that The Flash didn’t have theaters enough.

Well, the issue is The Flash didn’t have enough *viewers.* But if we put it on every screen, they’ll have no choice! Paid for Elemental or Spiderverse? Tough, you’re gonna watch The Flash and like it! It’s genius, I tell ya!

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Mr Terrific said:

For the people seeing disaster for The Marvels… what domestic number are you predicting?

80-90M OW

200-230M

I don't necessarily think there's gonna be bad word of mouth, but thinking along the lines of an A- CS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Terrific said:

For the people seeing disaster for The Marvels… what domestic number are you predicting?

TLM will likely become the first movie post-pandemic to finish between $225M and $343M. Maybe Barbie and then Marvels does too, and that no-mans-land is where female leaning tentpoles wind up, but I’m more inclined to take the under $230 than over $340

A solid, but sub-$100M opening, decent legs 

Edited by M37

Guardians above Blackening is mildly surprising, the idea that Boogeyman can maybe get above it this weekend is a bit more surprising though. Those 3 are within 30k of eachother today

Edited by Ledmonkey96