YM!

Weekday Thread | TUE - Flash $5.28M, Elementals $5.0M, Spidey $4.7M, Transformer $2.8M, TLM $2.2M

2 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

That Flash number is impressive just how bad it is. Imax screens are going to be a ghost town this weekend.  The Flash could be the biggest bomb of all time. 

Beating Oppenheimer to the punch

1 minute ago, JimmyB said:

That Flash number is impressive just how bad it is. Imax screens are going to be a ghost town this weekend.  The Flash could be the biggest bomb of all time. 

If WB doesn’t have an exclusive deal, I think it’d be wise to give it back to Across the Spider-Verse and even giving to Vol. 3. I’d be down to watch those again. Never got to watch ATSV on IMAX btw, watched on Dolby.

9 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

we made it

It looks like Flash sucked up some of ATSV's usual Tuesday audience, then on Wed they hit their base level. Thinking $17.5M-$19M+ weekend from here, at least second if not first place

Just now, ZattMurdock said:

If WB doesn’t have an exclusive deal, I think it’d be wise to give it back to Across the Spider-Verse and even giving to Vol. 3. I’d be down to watch those again. Never got to watch ATSV on IMAX btw, watched on Dolby.

The thing is though, they didn't appear to have an exclusive for week 2, because those tickets were not on presale (as they are for Indy 5 and Oppenheimer, which do have multi-week run). But yet somehow got all IMAX shows anyway? Really doesn't make any sense, and hoping there is still time to change course and swap around some shows (unlikely, but crossing fingers we can somehow see ATSV in IMAX this weekend)

• Like 1

Just now, MightyDargon said:

Post the "THROW IN THE TOWEL" gif to anybody that thinks Aquaman 2 should keep its current slot.

It’s getting a theatrical release. What I could actually see is some other film getting that release and defy AM2’s date. Not sure which film, but it could happen. Dune 2? Idk.

2 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

It’s getting a theatrical release. What I could actually see is some other film getting that release and defy AM2’s date. Not sure which film, but it could happen. Dune 2? Idk.

Dune 2's a WB film.

Top Gun Maverick did a 15.5m weekend off of a 3.8m  on its 6th wednesday. Spider-Verse will get some plfs back this weekend but on the other hand its had weaker jumps from weekday to weekend, so maybe 16-17m?