VanillaSkies

July 5 & 6 Numbers Thread

I think at this point everything is going to be good for Sound of Freedom. Obviously the Tuesday gross was two full days. I'm just curious to see how it does on the weekend.

12 minutes ago, dxmatrixdt said:

down 37% is potential good news for other drops yesterday.

(8) The Flash Warner Bros. $670,000 -37% -57% 2,718 $247

$102,401,266

good drops indeed!

- (4) Spider-Man: Across the Sp… Sony Pictures $1,875,000 -28% -34% 3,405 $551 $347,893,107 34
- (6) No Hard Feelings Sony Pictures $1,100,000 -27% -30% 3,208 $343 $34,173,447 13
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Joy Ride feels like a non-starter (unfortunate, I thought it could be the next Girls Trip… oh well) so I doubt it’s effect on NHF will be substantial.

Yeah when selecting a showing for this weekend all the theaters were still mostly empty.

However I was barely able to find seats for Barbie already. Had to use one of my three A-List reservation slots for it already which makes it harder to book other films in the meantime. Barbie is going to explode. 

Edited by harry713

6 minutes ago, harry713 said:

Yeah when selecting a showing for this weekend all the theaters were still mostly empty.

However I was barely able to find seats for Barbie already. Had to use one of my three A-List reservation slots for it already which makes it harder to book other films in the meantime. Barbie is going to explode. 

Yep Barbie is a true event. GA feels it. It isn't just an online thing. It's real. 

• Heart 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, baumer said:

I think at this point everything is going to be good for Sound of Freedom. Obviously the Tuesday gross was two full days. I'm just curious to see how it does on the weekend.

As a fellow Canadian here, I’m seeing showtimes pop up for this for Friday, so it will certainly get a theatre expansion on Friday, even just including the extra Canada theatres. I too am curious how the weekend pans out.

• Like 2