Shawn Robbins

The Box Office Buzz, Tracking, and Pre-Sale Thread

1 minute ago, abracadabra1998 said:

Has all this tracking been for nothing

The real tracking was the friends we made along the way. ❤️

===

1 minute ago, abracadabra1998 said:

lmao I’m having an existential crisis over these news 

Strongly leaning to two separate reports.  Standard Thursday tracking (w/ or w/out a mid day update — haven't decided yet).  And then depending on just how much Friday expands, just report out the Friday numbers as I was planning too, but at my now semi-normal time of 4:30 to 4:45pm instead of 5:30 to 5:45pm.

Basically, back-to-back Full Report days.

My only real concern is if Thur will really be worth it.  Probably not,  but I'm also probably stuck doing it.

(Cen Arden as already sold 54 tickets for Thur, ftr)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I'm just throwing this out there, but, we have a possible scenario where this move is what gets Taylor Swift the October record, only for it to be beaten two weeks later by a late surging FNAF.

I think that's the chaos scenario I'm rooting for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

The real tracking was the friends we made along the way. ❤️

===

Strongly leaning to two separate reports.  Standard Thursday tracking (w/ or w/out a mid day update — haven't decided yet).  And then depending on just how much Friday expands, just report out the Friday numbers as I was planning too, but at my now semi-normal time of 4:30 to 4:45pm instead of 5:30 to 5:45pm.

Basically, back-to-back Full Report days.

My only real concern is if Thur will really be worth it.  Probably not,  but I'm also probably stuck doing it.

(Cen Arden as already sold 54 tickets for Thur, ftr)

Good plan, I’m leaning towards the same 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Grand Cine said:

@Porthos let other tracker for the Thursday , stay focus of the rest of the weekend , i think maybe @keysersoze123 could make the early access of tomorrow if he could

Not the way I roll, but thanks anyway. :)

Only reason I was checking out Friday was because it was a Previews In All But Name.  As it is, if it really is 2pm as the earliest start time, then it still is Previews In All But Name.  Just two of them back-to-back.

(honestly, its the 24 hour notice which irks me the most)

• Like 1

Just now, XXR's Eras Tour said:

Truthfully I wouldn’t put much effort into Thursday at this point. My assumption is it’ll be around 20% of Friday, so we’re talking about $6-8M perhaps? 

hurt-me-you-hurt-me.gif

(you know as well as I do what my bar is)

• Haha 3

Orlando-Daytona-Gainesville 

THURSDAY

TAYLOR SWIFT: THE ERA TOUR

T-1

SHOWINGS

SEATS SOLD

TOTAL SEATS

PERCENT SOLD

2.7%

*numbers taken as of 9:00PM EST

0.011x of TET Friday 

Show count is really low which makes sense...Maybe tomorrow more chains will add showings. Anyways, so far it doesn't look wide enough to really move the needle much but we shall see

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Edited by TheFlatLannister
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Not the way I roll, but thanks anyway. :)

Only reason I was checking out Friday was because it was a Previews In All But Name.  As it is, if it really is 2pm as the earliest start time, then it still is Previews In All But Name.  Just two of them back-to-back.

(honestly, its the 24 hour notice which irks me the most)

I don't understand the schedule for Taylor now , she has early access tomorrow and she begin the friday day at 2pm rather than 6pm , it's good?

3 minutes ago, TheFlatLannister said:

Orlando-Daytona-Gainesville 

THURSDAY

TAYLOR SWIFT: THE ERA TOUR

T-1

SHOWINGS

SEATS SOLD

TOTAL SEATS

PERCENT SOLD

2.7%

*numbers taken as of 9:00PM EST

0.011x of TET Friday 

Show count is really low which makes sense...Maybe tomorrow more chains will add showings. Anyways, so far it doesn't look wide enough to really move the needle much but we shall see

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Well, 11 showings added in 30 minutes so 41 showings now 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grand Cine said:

I don't understand the schedule for Taylor now , she has early access tomorrow and she begin the friday day at 2pm rather than 6pm , it's good?

Thursday:  Looks to be 6pm start time, but might be earlier — FULL SLATE OF SHOWTIMES

Friday:       2pm start time (was 6pm) — FULL SLATE OF SHOWTIMES

So not "Early Access" as that implies limited showtimes.  More like two days of Full Previews.

But who know what Tay Tay will decide in the next few hours/tomorrow?  Maybe she'll open Friday to Full Day.  And I thought I saw someone say they saw earlier than 6pm showings for Thur, but I only have one local up at the moment so I can't verify that.