katnisscinnaplex

Weekend Thread 7/28-7/30 - Barbenheimer Week 2; Barbie 93M/Oppy 46.2M - Haunted Mansion & Talk to Me OW; Mansion 24.2M, Talk 10M

How is Deadline Most Profitable Movies list looking like? I think something like this

1. Mario

2. Barbie

3. Oppenheimer

4. Across The Spiderverse

5. Insidious The Red Door

6. John Wick 4

7. Scream VI

8. Guardians Vol 3

Edited by Grebacio

30 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

why exactly is this person outraged about here ? Just because official Barbie twitter account tweeted that this is a summer to remember ?

Positive response by Barbie to Discussing Film Tweets on Barbenheimer Arts are taken as insult to Victims of Atom Bombs. 

I wasn't aware until Tonight is started appearing on my Twitter feed.

2 minutes ago, Grebacio said:

How is Deadline Most Profitable Movies list looking like? I think something like this

1. Mario

2. Barbie

3. Oppenheimer

6. John Wick 4

7. Guardians Vol 3

FNAF and Wonka should make the list. 

11 minutes ago, Mr Roark said:

Lot of things seemed locked after just 10 days of release inhere. Guardians 3 over $900M ww, Mario over $600M dom, Avatar under $2B etc etc…

Too early.

They are not Nolan films. The WoM is great, the IMAX demand is still massive. There are still big markets to open for Op. 800m is happening.

Edited by The Dark Alfred

Just now, Issac Newton said:

Positive response by Barbie to Discussing Film Tweets on Barbenheimer Arts are taken as insult to Victims of Atom Bombs. 

I wasn't aware until Tonight is started appearing on my Twitter feed.

that really looks like quite a reach. Barbie's twitter account didn't even discuss about content of Oppenheimer movie or anything...just acknowledging the Barbenheimer meme which has pretty much been a phenom Worldwide. Does it mean entire world is insulting victims of atom bomb ? I really hope it's just a fringe group that's considering the above tweet from Barbie account as insult to atom bomb victims

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DAJK said:

My god, Top Gun Maverick was its own kind of beast, huh. One of those runs that is going to be looked back on by future box office trackers like “I wish I was around to follow that one.”

2nd Sat/Sat drop: 5.7%

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Grebacio said:

1. Mario

2. Barbie

3. Oppenheimer

6. John Wick 4

7. Scream VI

8. Guardians Vol 3

Barbie and Mario are gonna be switched at this point

Evil Dead Rise. The only things I can think of that can make it from here on out are Wonka and Migration.