setna

Weekday numbers 7-31 to 8-3

9 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Oppy just $132,000 short of $200M in 14 days. 

Wild to think about that 200M would have been an outstanding total before it opened. Now it just cruises past that.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Wild to think about that 200M would have been an outstanding total before it opened. Now it just cruises past that.

Indeed, gonna pass Dunkirk’s inflation-adjusted $220M by Monday. Also gonna pass Dunkirk’s worldwide number pretty soon. 

• Like 1

Just looking at biggest 2nd Thursdays of all time and I still can't believe TFA made nearly $23M on New Years Eve back in 2015. Its third weekend record is gonna hold for a long long time just like Endgame's OW. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Seems very unlikely. So far it's tracking very similar to Dunkirk in terms of legs. If that continues, you are looking at a final total around $305-310M. 

I feel like if IMAX puts Oppenheimer back on after the Blue Beetle and Gran Turismo obligations, it might just get there.

• Like 1

I know I am the resident DR Part 1 Pie in the Sky person , as I have been told, but even I think only dropping 1% from Wed to Thursday is fishy after losing 350 more screens. Of course Par could be taking a little bit Of TMNT's money and giving it to Mission. Studios are known to do that sometimes I think. 

• Disbelief 1