baumer

Friday numbers first post

Is Think like a Man african-American-themed or just a RomCom with mainly black actors?

id say the second one, im african american, but im pretty sure what they say in it would apply to all men/women, not just "aa's." the cast is just predominantly black, but any race should enjoy it, if its good.

I like how you guys make fun of Nikki every week, insult her saying how her numbers are terrible and never right and way to early, and when she doesn't post you get mad because she won't post her numbers that are apparently shit to begin with.

I like how you guys make fun of Nikki every week, insult her saying how her numbers are terrible and never right and way to early, and when she doesn't post you get mad because she won't post her numbers that are apparently shit to begin with.

Graet post lol.

But like me as usual I got it wrong. I thought this was the Thursday thread where they are having a eulogy.

Oh, no, I'm not saying it's dead. THG still has at least 30m left in the tank but it iis more than 90% of the way through its run, money-wise.

Yes, go Think Like A Man!

As long as anything get's the number 1 spot ahead of that peice of shit The Lucky One.

Worst movie-going experience of my life and worse movie I've seen in years. I'd rather watch Transformers 2 again than have to sit through TLO again - and that's saying something!

You never know. THG could be the energiser bunny that just keeps on quietly chalking up steady money through the whole summer, as long as Liongsgate doesn't pull it out of the theatres too quickly. :)

It has a VERY slim chance to get past HP8, but that's about the only high watermark is has a chance at. 400m is improbable and nigh impossible.

Yes, go Think Like A Man!

As long as anything get's the number 1 spot ahead of that peice of shit The Lucky One.

Worst movie-going experience of my life and worse movie I've seen in years.

Wow, that's really bad. I mean I had no plans to see it anyway, but that's just terrible.