Madame Web (2024)  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What’d You Think?

The suits scenes from the Spider-Woman are all in the trailers. Dakota shows up with the suit once in the final scene that is a vision of the future. 

Half of the movie's dialogues were done with ADR.

• Haha 6
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 2

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Baby Peter is born in 2003 in this movie. Take from that what you want.

How big of a role do the Parkers have here? The original rumours were claiming they were key factors to the storyline, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore from what I've read.

54 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

How big of a role do the Parkers have here? The original rumours were claiming they were key factors to the storyline, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore from what I've read.

They could be named anything else and the movie would be the same.

17 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

I'm skipping this but don't care about spoilers. I've read rumors about an inverse of the great power/great responsibility line. Is it true?

There is a line mentioning responsibility or whatever, because of course there is.

11 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

"If you take on the responsibility, great power will come." That's what I read to be the line.

Correct, it is exactly this.

I loved the part where Morbius and Michael Keaton showed up and said “It has to do with Spider-Man I think, I’m still figuring out this place, what’s say you and I team up?”

And then they Morb all over the place.

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

The suits scenes from the Spider-Woman are all in the trailers. Dakota shows up with the suit once in the final scene that is a vision of the future. 

Half of the movie's dialogues were done with ADR.

So now it makes sense why they were hesitant to showcase the costumes in promo material. Even Sony must have realized that people would have been (even more) mad.

45 minutes ago, WorkingonaName said:

Is this a period piece. 

it was originally, set in the 90s, but then they decided the timeline didn’t work, so they took out the 90s stuff, except they missed some so it’s a weird 90s-early 00s mashup.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, DInky said:

So now it makes sense why they were hesitant to showcase the costumes in promo material. Even Sony must have realized that people would have been (even more) mad.

They put everything in the trailers, Only scene left is the final scene. Imagine revealing Dakota in the trailers only for it to be the only scene.