CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

QOS cost $200m+ so I doubt Skyfall cost less than that.

Bond's budgets are now massive and keep growing in part because the producers fee for the Broccolis is included in it and just keeps getting bigger and bigger. They also get a % off the gross and of course there's MGM so Sony's profit isn't nearly equal as it would normally be for a tent pole this size. Even if it makes a $1b they might make less on it than the last Spider-man.

Edit: Wow docs say it's mid $300m's and they want $100m cut from it somewhere

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1

QOS cost $200m+ so I doubt Skyfall cost less than that.

Bond's budgets are now massive and keep growing in part because the producers fee for the Broccolis is included in it and just keeps getting bigger and bigger. They also get a % off the gross and of course there's MGM so Sony's profit isn't nearly equal as it would normally be for a tent pole this size. Even if it makes a $1b they might make less on it than the last Spider-man.

Edit: Wow docs say it's mid $300m's and they want $100m cut from it somewhere

Don't forget that Bond has a lot of prestige associated with it. A third of the budget will come from product placement sponsorship, possibly a lot more than that, given the success of the last movie. 

• Like 1

:wub:

monica_1.jpgmonica_3.jpgmonica_4.jpgmonica_5.jpg

monica_6.jpg

What a gorgeous woman! I hope she's not a Bond girl cause yeah, Daniel Craig is not worthy.

The last time I saw her in a Hollywood movie was The Sorcerer's Apprentice....so needless to say I definitely hold out for some thing better this time.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 1

That's what they thought about SpiderMan.

I think we can trust Bond's current creative team over Spidey's considering they helped the last Bond film do better than the last two Spidey films, both domestically and internationally.

Plus the cast is epic. We got Christoph Waltz as well as Dave Bautista coming off Guardians. It's not like they've cast Jamie Foxx or Dane DeHaan.

Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 2

Based on the leaked emails there is a

lesbian bad lady

and

Blofeld

is confirmed.

Do they confirm if Waltz really is Blofeld or are the leaks based on earlier versions of the script?

Edited by Chr1stm4s C00k13

Dunno if you guys saw but on IMDB the guy who first posted that HvH was on board before announcement confirmed that they're shooting on 35mm anamorphic (YES) but no IMAX cameras. Guess that's due to budget concerns given Gelfond's comments earlier in the year.