Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

"This thread is going to be huge. It will end up being bigger than the TF3 OD thread last year."lol that was hilarious people called for a sub 300 million gross.Knew it was going to recover over the Holidays.. It had Canada day on Friday and another Holiday on Monday.

we go from $65M to a possible $80M!? i knew this would happen! business was just too big yesturday for it to be that low. These analysts need to stop posting numbers at 3pm, they just cause a riot, im not taking anymore estimates seriously unless theyre after 9-10PM EST, so the west coast would have some play time

• Founder / Operator

What's the source on 80m?I'd be very careful at this point, the odds of an estimate shooting up 8-10% on Saturday morning without any updates from the usual major sources is fairly low. Better to be surprised than disappointed when real estimates are in. Anything over $70m at this point is a huge win.

What's the source on 80m?I'd be very careful at this point, the odds of an estimate shooting up 8-10% on Saturday morning without any updates from the usual major sources is fairly low. Better to be surprised than disappointed when real estimates are in. Anything over $70m at this point is a huge win.

Rth.. A very reliable source in the past..He is to be trusted