Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Last time I tool a proper look at this thread(very brief look) it was like 75 pages, now its like 152+ WTF.Like I've stated before here (and many other times) hourly tracking is max of 50% of theatres and end of night is average 90-93% can be a lot lower depending, With yesterday and midnights it does throw a spaner in the works for working things out (part of it is due to figures going up and down while they work out what has and hasn't been included) and how every you extropolate data being couple of % can throw you off millions, that said whoever told Nikki around 65m initially(wasn't it) was either being super conservative or didn't understand the market 70 at least would have been more of an starting point.From brief read I've done a lot seem to think 70m today would be low end well that would be about right 68-70 would more than likely be the at least what its going to do and could easily go beyond . Be interested to see what the next update says, sure there will be one soon.

Thanks for the update!

Last time I tool a proper look at this thread(very brief look) it was like 75 pages, now its like 152+ WTF.Like I've stated before here (and many other times) hourly tracking is max of 50% of theatres and end of night is average 90-93% can be a lot lower depending, With yesterday and midnights it does throw a spaner in the works for working things out (part of it is due to figures going up and down while they work out what has and hasn't been included) and how every you extropolate data being couple of % can throw you off millions, that said whoever told Nikki around 65m initially(wasn't it) was either being super conservative or didn't understand the market 70 at least would have been more of an starting point.From brief read I've done a lot seem to think 70m today would be low end well that would be about right 68-70 would more than likely be the at least what its going to do and could easily go beyond . Be interested to see what the next update says, sure there will be one soon.

Wow. That's ridiculous, this may take the single day attendance record

Last time I tool a proper look at this thread(very brief look) it was like 75 pages, now its like 152+ WTF.

lol

I think everyone have said/thought this at one point or another in this thread.

From brief read I've done a lot seem to think 70m today would be low end well that would be about right 68-70 would more than likely be the at least what its going to do and could easily go beyond . Be interested to see what the next update says, sure there will be one soon.

:) Thanks for the update. Sounds very good!

Thank you. High 60's to low 70's for today. fantastic. :bop::shades::worthy::OMG::bulgingeyes:

Aaah, shit, it`s 11:15pm and i`m still hanging out on this thread. Such a no lifer.

It's 5 am here and i'm still on my sofa, typing here.1st night about boxoffice talk.Can/can't do this every weekend... lol