Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

People enjoyed the film. Did I EVER say otherwise? No, so shut the fuck up. It's gonna shatter records, and I'm not going to care one single bit because it was a decent and entertaining film for the most part, but nothing more.

I'm not throwing a tantrum. You sensitive pussies are calling me a troll for not enjoying the film as much as you guys.

Posted Image
  • Like 3

Oh, dear, a jerk? How will I ever go on?Stop acting like a saint and trying to paint me in a terrible light. You honestly make it sound like I'm some kind of drug dealer that attacked you in an isolated alley. Calling you a grandma warrants a ban?

LOL paint you in a terrible light? You're showing what an ass you are in every post you make. I don't come on here to be called names by you or anyone else. This isn't your own personal playground where you throw your little bitchass hissy fits and expect nobody not to react to them. If you can't respect other people then I have no respect for you.You can call me whatever you like I can't stop you. But I will let you know I don't appreciate it.
  • Like 1

Where's Ecstasy? Come on, woman, answer me. I should get banned because I called you a grandma? Get over yourself. I don't care if you're a grown woman with a daughter, but don't talk down to me like that and make it seem like you're some righteous elf from the North Pole.

Where's Ecstasy? Come on, woman, answer me. I should get banned because I called you a grandma? Get over yourself. I don't care if you're a grown woman with a daughter, but don't talk down to me like that and make it seem like you're some righteous elf from the North Pole.

I replied to you. Now I'm done with you.

People enjoyed the film. Did I EVER say otherwise? No, so shut the fuck up. It's gonna shatter records, and I'm not going to care one single bit because it was a decent and entertaining film for the most part, but nothing more.I'm not throwing a tantrum. You sensitive pussies are calling me a troll for not enjoying the film as much as you guys.

Why isn't there a dislike button for this "post"? Edited by MovieMan89

LOL paint you in a terrible light? You're showing what an ass you are in every post you make.I don't come on here to be called names by you or anyone else. This isn't your own personal playground where you throw your little bitchass hissy fits and expect nobody not to react to them. If you can't respect other people then I have no respect for you.You can call me whatever you like I can't stop you. But I will let you know I don't appreciate it.

Oh, dear, an ass? Which is why I was being labeled a troll for not liking the film? Right? Second of all, sweetheart, I never made it seem like this was my own personal background where I can throw my little "bitchass hissy fits and expect nobody not to react to them." No respect for others? Really? Which is why I was attacked for saying Avengers was decent, but nothing more?

Oh, dear, an ass? Which is why I was being labeled a troll for not liking the film? Right?Second of all, sweetheart, I never made it seem like this was my own personal background where I can throw my little "bitchass hissy fits and expect nobody not to react to them."No respect for others? Really? Which is why I was attacked for saying Avengers was decent, but nothing more?

I'm done with you.