Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

I'm seeing something like 20 2D sellouts in Manhattan already, not including possible AMC sellouts. It's going to be huge today.

Up to 58 2D sellouts in Manhattan, excluding AMC. Also 15 3D sellouts and probably around 20 IMAX sellouts.

"Friday - 2351Saturday - 1979 with 10 shows left to go."So its certain to beat Friday at your Place it appearsMy theater had 2 sellouts already and around 2 more around 99% sold out so we can call them sold out as well.Around 4...It does not need to match yesterdays 8 because day business was soo much bigger.

Edited by Lordmandeep

This has nothing to do with anything, but I just watched Two Towers again (just to piss off fishnets) and goddammit if it isn't a near-perfect movie. All the LOTR movies are. So entertaining. They are masterpieces.

Anything LOTR-related must be connected to her, that's right? Her Miranda Otto dislike is "entertaining-weird" huge, i think.

But her raving about Thor makes me quite like her. lol

evening sellouts begin...My theater just added 3 showings for the evening and night HOLY CRAP!How do they do that!"There's already a Sunday IMAX sellout at my theater in Toronto."Lol Imax is best since TDK.With TDK there was such limited supply for Imax, it actually sold out a 8:30 am showing in the scotia bank theater downtown.

Edited by Lordmandeep