Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

No, that is just business day. We did about 750 for the midnights, so this is on pace to match all of Friday.

we need more to get to 70 mill :jedi:

Will be fucking hilarious if it hits $80m Saturday. Proof that WOM spreads faster than ever before. That's a 29% increase over non-midnight Friday.

Would love to see it but that is still impossible, imo.

A lot of theaters you can click on the showtime to buy tickets, if it will not let you, then it is sold out.

Yeah, the AMC theaters on Fandango don't show sellouts crossed out, you have to click on them.

You live in America and you don't know?Go on Fandango, type in a location, and count the showtimes that are crossed out...

I assumed this, but I don't trust Fandango because yesterday it showed no sellouts at my theater when there were actually three.

I figured up a total of around 3300 tickets sold if we sold completely out today. We had two shows that only got to 70%.I'd say we can hit between 3100-3200.

Wow, that's fantastic. Thanks!

Jemimah Joshua ‏ @cutejemie

Lol :P RT @emmy602: Damn..avengers for 4:15 sold out,for 5:15 sold out,for 7:30 sold out for 8:30 sold out!!!...wat iz this??

2m Kenneth A. Harrison ‏ @ThatNigga_KD

Welp ALL The Avengers Sold OUT.

Chris Horton ‏ @College_Project

Avengers sold out for the next 2 days!! #crazy

Edited by ECSTASY

I figured up a total of around 3300 tickets sold if we sold completely out today. We had two shows that only got to 70%.I'd say we can hit between 3100-3200.

So around a 10% increase.. Nice

Lol :P RT @emmy602: Damn..avengers for 4:15 sold out,for 5:15 sold out,for 7:30 sold out for 8:30 sold out!!!...wat iz this??

Its a monster E.. A pure monster