Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Damit. Where are the numbers. What time does nikki usually do for saturday

Not until early Sunday morning. Might be an exception since Avengers is bringing in some hefty crowds.

Doesn't get any better than this. The Whole Theater erupted after this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

thought I bring this back for those who missed it. Here's another one, can't get enough of it. Love this thread, my favorite one up here for the whole year:

Posted Image

Maybe because there are less sequels.A movie will probably break out i dunno : Pacific Rim, The Host

But there will be nothing in the level of this year's blockbusters outside of The Hobbit Part 2.

Really, I thought that figure was from an early Nikki estimate which usually fluctuates.We still think $80.5 is that dead on a number.WOW, just WOW!!!

BOM has it as the number, so it's pretty close to legit. Sometimes the actual will fluctuate a bit, like $1m or so up or down.

I was talking about Friday, there haven't been any Saturday numbers have there?

No but I thought Friday estimate of 80.5 was the actual. But I guess not.

I want a blu ray of this with the 45 minutes missing footage included, 10 hours making of in HD, a 2 hour Joss whedon interview and commentary.Is it just me or Summer 2013 doesn't have an Avengers, TDKR event type movie ???Maybe Man of Steel ...

Whedon does fantastic commentaries. I've listened to every one of them! Edited by rallax

He's always been around; this is just his breaking out party.

Exactly, I mean he did get an Oscar Nod for co-writing the Legendary "Toy Story". But he's mostly know for Buffy the Vampire Slayer so he's come a long way from that. Amazing he did the screenplay too, props to him.

Who said what?Maskless? We already have Coulson or Fury! (Ok.... i take back Fury because of the eyepatch lol)I understand this explanation but i want a masked Hawkeye for Avengers2. Renner doesn't have a "Chris Evan deal", does he?

I don't want to spoil anything so...

If he had a mask on when they were together, they would have felt less like they were "together". If there was a love story for the ladies to grasp onto in the film, it was theirs. The mask would have made that harder for most women. Plus, he's not an unattractive fellow. He is maskless for female appeal. IMO.

We'll have a figure tonight, even if it's late. Getting a record number out to the public is going to be Disney's priority

Don't exactly know that for sure, This studio doesn't think with its head at all sometimes. Spent 250M making JC, and then another 250M marketing it. :lol: :lol:

But there will be nothing in the level of this year's blockbusters outside of The Hobbit Part 2.

Let s see how the first dwarve farting movie is received before jumping to conclusions.But yeah, no Avengers or TDKR in sight for 2013.

thought I bring this back for those who missed it. Here's another one, can't get enough of it. Love this thread, my favorite one up here for the whole year:

Posted Image

Best scene in the film...I was in tears.