Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

I don't want to spoil anything so...

If he had a mask on when they were together, they would have felt less like they were "together". If there was a love story for the ladies to grasp onto in the film, it was theirs. The mask would have made that harder for most women. Plus, he's not an unattractive fellow. He is maskless for female appeal. IMO.

He's maskless because they used his Ultimates costume

Posted Image

;)

Edited by Chewy

Dillon Gilbert ‏ @nollid75

Avengers and John Carter!! Sold out! #DriveIn

John Carter back on the charts, lol.

And damn even the drive ins are selling out. At least one is, lol.

Avengers and John Carter!! Sold out! ������������ #DriveIn

lol. Double features :lol:

I don't want to spoil anything so...

If he had a mask on when they were together, they would have felt less like they were "together". If there was a love story for the ladies to grasp onto in the film, it was theirs. The mask would have made that harder for most women. Plus, he's not an unattractive fellow. He is maskless for female appeal. IMO.

I agree that the whole "They are in love or are they in love" Scarlett/Jeremy thing was for female appeal so I understand why they didn't go with the mask. It seems they were substituting his glasses for the mask but I think in the sequel he should have some mask to keep integrity with the character:

Posted Image

Avengers and John Carter!! Sold out! ���� #DriveIn

I just can't wait to see John Carter back in the top 12... :lol:

Here's a preliminary number for Saturday from Deadline.

SATURDAY PM… REFRESH FOR LATEST… Sources tell me that Marvel’s The Avengers is looking at $60M for today and is still on track for that record-setting $175M domestic weekend opening.

I'm sure it'll go up.

The Audience totally lost their shit when Hulk tore Loki a new asshole. I spit my candy out.

lmao that was the best scene in the whole movie. i;'m still laughing remembering it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I agree that the whole "They are in love or are they in love" Scarlett/Jeremy thing was for female appeal so I understand why they didn't go with the mask. It seems they were substituting his glasses for the mask but I think in the sequel he should have some mask to keep integrity with the character:

Posted Image

I was glad they didn`t go the way of romance ebcause these actors have ZERO chemistry. Unlike their male counterparts. I mena, BW and HE work fine as team mates but there`s not a single sexy spark between them.

Are these of questionable origin? I'd like to know before reposting them.

No they are just gifs I'm sure someone did it from a cam version but they are floating around on twitter. If you haven't seen the movie I wouldn't click on it.