75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

Avengers will likely have over $270-$275m going into Friday. Almost $400million in two weeks. :blink: Let me type that again because it is so hard to grasp. Almost $400million in two weeks. :o

Edited by lilmac

Avengers will likely have over $270-$275m going into Friday. Almost $400million in two weeks. :blink: Let me type that again because it is so hard to grasp. Almost $400million in two weeks. :o

Scary thought, aye?

FTW=FUCK THE WORLD!

FTW=For the Win as everyone says.The only place I've ever heard the phrase Fuck the World was in Rambo 4 when Julie Benz was trying to talk him into ferrying them up river. I've never seen anyone use FTW as you point out, apparently I'm not alone.

People are saying this has a chance to drop 25% today? Really? The small drops lately have shown that this isn't frontloaded. Why would Wednesday be different all of the sudden?$15M is its target, IMO, and that would be a 16.5% drop. Same as Spider-Man and Spider-Man 3.

Edited by superduperm

People are saying this has a chance to drop 25% today? Really? The small drops lately have shown that this isn't frontloaded. Why would Wednesday be different all of the sudden?$15M is its target, IMO, and that would be a 16.5% drop. Same as Spider-Man and Spider-Man 3.

Wednesday always has big drops these days, and coupled with Tuesdays exceptional hold, it should result in a sizeable drop.

It will drop by around 20%. This is just the nature of Box Office these days with Cheap Tuesdays inflating Box Office receipts. THG dropped about 4% on Tuesday and then 22% on Wednesday.