75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

LOL Did you see the Targets commercial with the Avengers kids.

I did. Thought the commerical was lame, but if I was a kid, I would want to go to Target ASAP, so actually I think the commerical is pretty brilliant.

I did. Thought the commerical was lame, but if I was a kid, I would want to go to Target ASAP, so actually I think the commerical is pretty brilliant.

LOL yeah it's lame for us. But it's cute as heck for kids.

totally valid comment, Canada discount tues will be up probably a fair amount of Monday, Can about 8% of DOM, monday Can wasn't down quite as much as USA

Waiting for your new info! :wub:

finally its wednesday !!! ok so its only midnight who cares?!!i'm going to see avengers tonight finally! i'll be on the look-out for fishnets thor/loki bromance i'm sooo ready to see this i feel like i might burst :lol::OMG::wave:

• Like 1

I saw it again today, the 4:10 showing. It was a sell out, as was every show for the rest of the night except the final 2 shows. Checking online those last 2 shows have since sold out.This time I stayed to see the 2nd extra scene, it was... unexpected, but as an ending it was pretty damn funny.

the down 5-10% range looks like where it'll be at

That's pretty good. I think if you make demographics allowances its Monday/Tuesday drops are mirroring THG but it should have a better weekend drop.

Ok, so I can tell we are not the theater to go by for Tuesday. We dropped almost 30%.Monday - 1006Tues - 712But again, we don't discount for anyone but seniors on Tuesday, so make of that what you will.

Do you have THG numbers from its first Tuesday?