CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

I think it's dangerous territory to expect the figure to come up as much percentage wise as last week, since sellouts will be subdued and so night business won't be pushing into those ridiculously late showtimes.Not that it won't, but we should be wary a little bit. :P

I think it's dangerous territory to expect the figure to come up as much percentage wise as last week, since sellouts will be subdued and so night business won't be pushing into those ridiculously late showtimes.Not that it won't, but we should be wary a little bit. :P

Fair point, sir.

I don't expect it to increase as much as last Friday gross wise. Last week it went up by 15m. I'm only expecting it to go by about 5m from the early 25m estimate. A 30m Friday pretty much guaranties a 100m weekend.

25 is not the number guys, Gitesh has already said high 20'sShould end up around 27-30...Plus business is very strong around here, 4 sellouts for TA at my theater...Frankly the business of TA for today is well above many openers in my area.

Edited by Lordmandeep

The best part about DS getting destroyed by a Marvel movie is it might force Depp to consider playing Dr. Strange.After the weekend estimates come in it would be a good time for Marvel to approach Depp with a Dr. Strange script.

25 is not the number guys, Gitesh has already said high 20'sShould end up around 27-30...Plus business is very strong around here, 4 sellouts for TA at my theater...

I want in 30s!!

The best part about DS getting destroyed by a Marvel movie is it might force Depp to consider playing Dr. Strange.After the weekend estimates come in it would be a good time for Marvel to approach Depp with a Dr. Strange script.

"So Mr. Depp our movie just crushed yours by about $70m this weekend, but don't feel bad here's how you can take a ride on the money pony too..." :lol::P

TA is doing super solid business today, should land in near 30 million today...Can;t think of another film that sold out shows after 10pm on a 2nd Friday...

Edited by Lordmandeep