CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

yeah its hard to know.I put the range at 28-31 right now...Avengers has finally chilled down for the night at around 10:30 pm.Many late shows are still very full and busy... Does not seem like a 2nd weekend around here lol

Yeah but who wants it to tiptoe past 100? We want 100 smashed

Well of coarse we do, but 100m is 100m...on a 2nd weekend. It has already done a lot of smashing, more is better, but where it is now is still very satisfying.

Rallax texted me again. Late shows almost all sold out. It did 60% of last Friday. It'll do 30 again.

Last Friday without midnights was $62M.60% of that is about $37M... That's just too good... It'll probably be at around $32M...

It's funny. The threads now almost 7 hours old, grown to 20 pages and the only numbers we have are no better then the minimum everyone expected yesterday(maybe not RTX).

It was certainly "existent"; I saw the endless TV spots and huge billboards everyday. It just didn't click. Tonally, it's a very odd movie and that's tough to market. I'd bet much of the general public just didn't know what to make of it. When people aren't sure, they generally stay away.

Remember way back when HBC said that DS would be difficult to market? I guess now we all know what she meant, lol.

Thanks for the updates guys. Nikke doesn't learn from past mistakes and also posters on BOM taking her word as gospel. People last Friday she only got to 70-74M and it finished around 81M. I think we are looking at most likely between 32-34M.

I think 30 million guarantees a 100 million...People will be surprised but this will increase on Saturday...

I think 28-29M gets to 100M for the weekend. If the Friday increase is subdued Saturday is gonna have a massive increase. (over 50%)

I`m complete idiot for going through this super early estimate shitfest again. Not worthy. off I go to sleep after such a nice afternoon-to-night outside and see you tmorrow when number will be reasonable. This ultra low shit is migraine-inducing. Ciao!

Can somebody explain to me, how do you only get 80M from 25M Friday? Nikke does not know how to extrapolate and she has been in the business for a long time. 25M will at least be 85M and more likely 90M. Sometimes I woner if Nikke does this on purpose to get a rise out of a fanbase.