Heretic

Wednesday numbers: Guru Dictator: 4.1 Avengers: 6.3

C Cinemascore? REALLY?

Yeah that score doesn't really make sense...anyone who saw this on opening day knew what they were getting into and all crowd reports have been postive with tons of laughing so that C seems low for an opening day poll. Edited by FTF

Mighty heroes will smash Battleship :lol:

Yes they will especially with Saturday jump which Battleship won`t have. Even if initial rush results in Battleship taking the Friday weekend will be TA`s. Edited by fishnets

Cohen's sense of humor is always subjective, but if now The Dictator is supposed to be more broad a C cinemascore is a little disappointing. Decent for TA btw, looks like it'll hit 400m today.

Actually it is quite a bit worse than "a little disappointing" for the following reason

Yeah that score doesn't really make sense...anyone who saw this on opening day knew what they were getting into and all crowd reports have been postive with tons of laughing so that C seems low for an opening day poll.

If the opening day crowds, who are presumably in large part made up of SBC fans and hence knew what to expect from The Dictator, are scoring it that low... we can safely label the project an abject failure. Movies very, very rarely score worse than a C. The onese that do generally don't get released, they're straight to video.If that's the actual score this movie received, then $25M has to be considered a very good weekend for a horrible film. Color me unsurprised. Hopefully this will be the last movie of this type SBC attempts. I know he's got fans, but the films are getting worse and worse.

RTH doesn't know anymore. He's not paying attention to what its doing during the week. A monkey could have told you the number was between 6 and 7.

Actually I was paying attention do you want me to tell you to the dollar ,geez
  • Like 8

Baumer can be a comedian so don't take his statement too seriously. Edited by druv10

You're an insider, and because of that your range has always been very precise. 6-7 mill is just following a normal pattern of drops on Wednesday. If you were paying attention, you'd have a better range. I could have told you it would be between 6-7. That's a drop of 18-30%...quite the range.
  • Like 1