Heretic

Deathly Hallows: Part 2 Vs The Avengers

DH2 Vs Avengers  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer? Deathly Hallows 2 or The Avengers?

• Deathly Hallows: Part 2
    • The Avengers

Heretic, haven't you gotten used to baumer trying to rile up fandoms?DH1, according to him, was "incredible" and he saw it three times in theaters. Honestly, nothing more to be said. ;)

He said that. You should have quoted it.

Lol what? How is that a fact?For you, maybe. But you don't control other people's opinions...

Don't argue with baumer. As much as I like him, he's still a horrible hypocrite. Wait for a film he likes in the summer or for a bad film he likes to be trashed and out comes "critics are useless farts", "think for yourselves sheep", "you can't judge a film if you haven't seen it", "have your own opinion sheep" etc all kinds of variants. No point really.

Don't argue with baumer. As much as I like him, he's still a horrible hypocrite. Wait for a film he likes in the summer or for a bad film he likes to be trashed and out comes "critics are useless farts", "think for yourselves sheep", "you can't judge a film if you haven't seen it", "have your own opinion sheep" etc all kinds of variants. No point really.

Exactly! People should get that by now. His act has gotten really tiresome.

I have seen every film I have trashed. That's more than I can say for most people. So when you quote me make sure you do it in context. I will never tell someone they are sheep for not liking or liking a film they HAVE SEEN. But when people trash something and have never seen it for themselves, that's when I call them a sheep.

The Avengers for me

Ive never been a Potter fan however ive seen the majority of them, including DH2 of course. i find the acting by Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe to be embarrisingly bad at times in it. I can appreciate the film has a good story, wait i cant, im sorry but ive just never managed to get into this franchise. It seems too childish for me and the special effects and action looks suprisingly cheap for a franchise thats earned billions. I dont know if the film-makers decided to jew out on the budget or maybe they just need to hire a better VFX company.

The Avengers is over-rated, out of all the marvel movies, Iron Man remains my favourite. However The Avengers is everything it needed to be, its funny, has spectacular action and feels like a true summer blockbuster. Sure the story could have been better but when your head is dipped deep in popcorn you tend not to care so much.

Now just because i (and the majority of the world) think The Avengers is better than DH2 it doesnt mean it is, its all opinions.

I'm just messing with you Potter loonies. The Potter films are not my cup of tea and I find many of them boring and to me the books went about 5 books too long (I mean just kill the fucker..Voldemrot that is) but I don't think they are poorly made. I just like TA much better.

Yeah. God, the room or requirement scene was HORRIBLE. It looked like sfx from the 80s or something.The rest is incredible though.

The fire animals looked spectacular...it's just the brooms. I have no idea what the fuck happened with that little part. But everything else was fantastic. The dragon, Hogwarts, Voldemort, the shield, the water tsunami, the spells, the trolls, the DEs flying, giants, Gringotts...Thank God it was only ten seconds.